Force FX Lightsabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An updated picture with my 2 Vader sabers at the new house:

collectiondisplay33.jpg

Nice! I hope to be buying some wall mounts for my FX sabers but its the full size maul and the Dooku I have having trouble finding a position for (odd shape handle and the other is very long!).

I treated myself to the Anakin lightsaber with the removable blade. I got lucky and got it on sale at Amazon for half the price (~$65)! It's fun that when you have the blade off and try to turn it on, it gives you "static" sounds, like the lightsaber is broken!

Nice! I hope to be buying some wall mounts for my FX sabers but its the full size maul and the Dooku I have having trouble finding a position for (odd shape handle and the other is very long!).

Personally, if I have that Maul piece I would split them for display coz I saw 2 complete pieces in the shop and both are sagging.

I've yet to get the Hasbro offering. Hopefully, I will be able to complete my collection by this year.

I treated myself to the Anakin lightsaber with the removable blade. I got lucky and got it on sale at Amazon for half the price (~$65)! It's fun that when you have the blade off and try to turn it on, it gives you "static" sounds, like the lightsaber is broken!

I have been tempted to get the Anakin with the removable handle. I don't know about the $129

A guy on the RPF built this:

087.jpg

088.jpg

using a FX soundboard, blade (although he replaced the LEDs for brighter ones) and machined the parts. Until Hasbro or whomever can provide one like this, all others are inferior.

A guy on the RPF built this:

using a FX soundboard, blade (although he replaced the LEDs for brighter ones) and machined the parts. Until Hasbro or whomever can provide one like this, all others are inferior.

:chew

Dude that is a thing of beauty. That looks like a machined Luke ROTJ housing with a Lexan 3 bulb. Who did the work?

Do you have a dueling rod for it? You can get solid lucite rods from Ultrasabers.

don't see any posting regarding a query of mine, does anyone know how to clean / remove the sticky substance off a vader hilt? kept mine boxed for a couple of months then displayed it just days ago. voila! some sticky substance i cant remove even with dishwashing liquid

don't see any posting regarding a query of mine, does anyone know how to clean / remove the sticky substance off a vader hilt? kept mine boxed for a couple of months then displayed it just days ago. voila! some sticky substance i cant remove even with dishwashing liquid

I have used cologne or perfume on labels I remove. The oils seems to get sticky residue left off and smelling manly or pretty depending on the item you used. ***CAUTION***, I haven't used on something like that, only on the plastic packing of figures so I don't know if it would damage the item.

The new Kit Fisto offering has me interested. Not enough Green Sabers in the line I might have to pick it up.

Another must buy! Don't care which saber they produce, as long as they keep making better and better fx sabers. Too bad the cost didn't go down with Hasbro handling this license.

I have used cologne or perfume on labels I remove. The oils seems to get sticky residue left off and smelling manly or pretty depending on the item you used. ***CAUTION***, I haven't used on something like that, only on the plastic packing of figures so I don't know if it would damage the item.

Also try rubber cement thinner (Bestine). Works wonders -- but use it in a well-ventilated room. The stuff is potent and quite flammable.

If you guys want awsome sabers go to www.ultrasaber.com best custom sabers in the business and they sell 1 that looks like qui gons. I just ordered the dark monarch with obsidion sound board with heavy grade blade in blazing red with blazing red illuminated power button. I should have it wed. Im already planning on ordering another 1 . These sabers put the fx sabers to shame. They will also upgrade your force fx lightsaber if you want them too.

Back