Force FX lightsabers - worth selling?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend bought one on impulse and regrets it. It looks cool for photo ops, but just sitting around on display not lit up, it's big, takes up space, and awkward with an unlit blade.

Wait, what do you mean by that?..they all take up lots of space lol..those just look to have thicker blades with pretty much to scale hilts..yes?.

Wait now..maybe i see what you mean..are the hilts pretty fat?..looked close to scale with the other graflex saber.

*edit* or maybe you mean just FX sabers in general..i wall mount mine..easiest way to cut down on clutter.

Last edited:
I have two broken Force Fx lightsabers, but because of the models, I think they can be sold and converted into Graflex lightsabers...Mace and Vader ESB go for quite a lot...

Wow I always thought about selling mine but never thought I'd get much for them. I have the ROTS Mace Windu, ESB Darth Vader, ROTS Obi-Wan, and full size Darth Maul. May have to see if I could sell them off now.

people are dumb to pay the outrageous prices. hasbro will remake all of them.

Back