Force Friday ---Planning to go at midnight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Force Friday- Going Or Not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went to the midnight opening at my local Toys R Us. Got to say I was pretty disappointed by what was on offer. I only picked up the 12" Kylo Ren which looks pretty nice actually.

I went to the midnight opening at my local Toys R Us. Got to say I was pretty disappointed by what was on offer. I only picked up the 12" Kylo Ren which looks pretty nice actually.

I actually picked up a 12 inch stormy, and it's pretty cool as well. So don't be too let down. Hell, you only spent $10 and got something cool

Just checked my local TRU this morning. Pretty much all the 6" TBS was cleaned out and a few 3.75 figures were left. They didn't leave enough wall space for the TBS figures so I don't know how they could possibly have enough stock for the 90+ people in line. Glad I went the Amazon route. I only picked up the Vader and Kenobi Lego buildable figures, wish I also bought the MF drone though.

Just checked my local TRU this morning. Pretty much all the 6" TBS was cleaned out and a few 3.75 figures were left. They didn't leave enough wall space for the TBS figures so I don't know how they could possibly have enough stock for the 90+ people in line. Glad I went the Amazon route. I only picked up the Vader and Kenobi Lego buildable figures, wish I also bought the MF drone though.

It's pretty sweet. I have a Hubsan X4 Micro Quad and a couple of EDF Jets and this is by far the easiest thing that I have ever flown. The controls are simple and the Falcon is very responsive - I got it to hover completely still even. I had to go to two Walmarts but it was worth it.

I hit up a walmart before work this morning hoping to find a Kylo Ren. All they had on the pegs were a bunch of Finn figures and OT characters.

Surprised people don't buy the "Finn" now before the new packaging with his full name next year.

Finn Kenobi.

Yep, that's right.

Boo-GIF.gif

I posted pics of my haul today on my IG account. I was just in for anything related to Rey and I did pick up a Captain Phasma figure too, along with some other cool Star Wars items.

I really have to wonder who thought it was a good idea to put Bespin Luke into the these figures. I mean, really?!?! Who doesn't have at least 10 of those by now? I mean give us an old Luke or Han or something, but don't waste a precious case slot with an "old" Luke. That easily could have been another Kylo figure in that case. And really, why wasn't Kylo like 75% of the case pack out anyway? That's who 100% of the people in line wanted at the least. Heavy pack him and have everyone else like 1 per case and things would have probably worked out a lot better :lol

I've only seen Finns and Bespin Lukes in person. I think most are waiting for a Lightsaber Finn rather than the current version.

My haul was 3 black series Kylo, 2 stormtroopers, Rey and Chewy. Also 3 Sphero BB8, 2 Kylo Ren 3&3/4 inch figure, stormtrooper too. Last but not least the Kylo Ren force FX saber. Helps i was second in line at toys r us and first in line at target and best buy.

Went to 3 walmarts and 2 targets after work yesterday and all of the other nerds cleaned out everything. Only walked away with a Kylo Ren Pop and a Luke Frywalker potato head. I have a collection of all the SW potato heads, so that was a good get for me. But from what I saw, there was no way any of the stores in my area had enough space for merchandise to relate to all the Hype this event got. Not impressed at all.

Back