Force Friday ---Planning to go at midnight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Force Friday- Going Or Not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BOLISARIO

Super Freak
Reaction score
So who's going or not going?

If you plan to go:

What store(s) will you hit up @ midnight?

How early will you show up?

And what do you plan on getting?

Last edited:
:lol

Just like those peps that hit the stores for those worthless TPM toys. TFA will be just the same.

I plan on going to Toysrus at midnight. More for the experience than anything but I do hope to get a few figures. Unfortunately, the figures I want will likely be the same that everyone else is compelled to get so I am mildly concerned about not getting them. Either way I am sure it will be fun.

I'm in the same boat. Going for the experience. Will most likely end up walking out with a couple 6" figures.

Very thing else will be on sale 5 times before Xmas and if I don't buy it then 75% of the stuff will be in a clearance bin near you!

I plan on going to Toysrus at midnight. More for the experience than anything but I do hope to get a few figures. Unfortunately, the figures I want will likely be the same that everyone else is compelled to get so I am mildly concerned about not getting them. Either way I am sure it will be fun.

I feel ya. The scalpers will probably get 10 of everything and we're left with the peg warmers. I'm just there for the experience and get my kids some cool TFA stuff.

:lol

Just like those peps that hit the stores for those worthless TPM toys. TFA will be just the same.

I got Menaced once. Never again. Not going. All the Fair Weather fans will blow a wad on the toys and quickly sell them all when they get burned after seeing the film.

I am in it for the experience. With online shopping, the thrill of waiting in lines for toys and movies are gone. I like things better in this convenient future of ours, but I miss the old day of fighting for your hobby!

I'm going out at midnight because I miss midnight launches.

That said, while I got a ton of cool toys I liked at the Clone Wars midnight madness, this one looks like a bunch of garbage toys. Other than some LEGO sets and a few 6" Black Series, the toys available for Force Friday in stores look awful.

Hopefully Hot Toys, Sideshow, Bandai and Funko have some neat stuff lined up to show off for Force Friday themselves.

I really don't think many people will show up this time around. Too many fans will view it remotely via their phone.

Maybe someone should organize a flashmob.

Nothing I collect will be involved... so no interest for me. I do have the Aftermath book pre-ordered though, so I intend to start reading that on the 4th.

Got $750 to drop on the stuff at midnight..... probably will go over the limit if that 6" scale TIE is great in hand....

Got $750 to drop on the stuff at midnight..... probably will go over the limit if that 6" scale TIE is great in hand....

Wow. I didn't know there was even $750 worth of stuff being released. I guess that means all figures and vehicles?

Is there a website that has a list of everything being released? I was getting the impression that most of the releases were going to be fairly underwhelming.

I am eager to go, but surprising the handful of SW collectors in my life are mostly not keen.:(
Will probably end up going alone....

Keeping telling myself to stay within the budget of USD80. Simply preparing myself for the onslaught of HT releases to follow. :D

Just looked online and found the list that Hasbro posted. I think it's cool that they're making more Micro Machines toys. Loved those as a kid. The Black Titanium series looks interesting as well. Still, not too much to get excited about for older collectors it seems.

I bet the local 501 guys will be at TRU. Probably I will have a couple of photos taken with them to show. :D

Back