Force Friday ---Planning to go at midnight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Force Friday- Going Or Not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was wondering how much does a basic 3 3/4 inch Hasbro action figure cost in the US?

Is that how your fund actually allotted it out to you?

One of my classes had low enrollment and got cancelled, then my ELA class teacher told us to return the books. $700 right there...

The Black series Tie Elite will be out on Friday?

Yes

Was wondering how much does a basic 3 3/4 inch Hasbro action figure cost in the US?
$8 for basic $13 for armor up.

I don't understand why anyone would go to Toy 'R' Us at midnight to buy crappy Hasbro toys that will all be on clearance by Christmas. Now if Toy 'R' Us or Wal-Mart or whoever sold the super secret Hot Toys figure at midnight - that would be a different story.

I don't understand why anyone who would go to Toy 'R' Us at midnight to buy crappy Hasbro products. Now if Toy 'R' Us or Wal-Mart sold the secret Hot Toys figure - that would be a different story.

I don't understand why someone can't accept some people like the "crappy" Hasbro figures.

I also don't understand why anyone would name themselves Getter Dragon.

No need to get personal.

I was just getting at that I like the crappy Hasbro figures as you like your name.

Not a knock against you, just trying to make my point, we all like things other don't, no need to question it.

Edit: and I actually like your name to...

I only question it because it just seems like a waste of time for, as we both agree, poor quality toys. It's not like it's a new game console launch and there are only 25 consoles in the store which would be sold out in 20 minutes or the toys were 50% off or something. That is why I mentioned Hot Toys. Maybe it would be a real event if some exclusive collectible from SSC or Hot Toys or King Arts was on sale. As someone here already mentioned, this will just benefit the eBay scalpers and everyone else will be left with figures of Finn and Rey warming pegs until Christmas.

Be careful when posting since text can easily be taken the wrong way... and who wouldn't want to be part of team Getter Robo?!!!

I was just getting at that I like the crappy Hasbro figures as you like your name.

Not a knock against you, just trying to make my point, we all like things other don't, no need to question it.

Edit: and I actually like your name to...

I don't understand why anyone would go to Toy 'R' Us at midnight to buy crappy Hasbro toys that will all be on clearance by Christmas. Now if Toy 'R' Us or Wal-Mart or whoever sold the super secret Hot Toys figure at midnight - that would be a different story.

:slap

That's as close minded a comment as people who question why grown men spend $200+ on 12" glorified dolls, collect stamps, cars, baseball cards, etc.

Because we can, because we are fans, and because who cares what other people think.

I won't, mainly because I don't collect the Hasbro Figures or toys.

I only collect twelve inch dolls...

I don't understand why anyone would go to Toy 'R' Us at midnight to buy crappy Hasbro toys

No need to get personal.

Be careful when posting since text can easily be taken the wrong way... and who wouldn't want to be part of team Getter Robo?!!!

Ha! Perhaps you need a mirror.

(in jest man, in jest)

I don't really like the vast majority of Hasbro SW either, but it certainly isn't hard to understand why others would and that they would like to have a fun experience and get them first. Everyone should have fun in their own way and be cautious not to knock things that they don't like.

Ha! Perhaps you need a mirror.

(in jest man, in jest)

I don't really like the vast majority of Hasbro SW either, but it certainly isn't hard to understand why others would and that they would like to have a fun experience and get them first. Everyone should have fun in their own way and be cautious not to knock things that they don't like.

:goodpost::exactly::clap

Like what others have said, some just want to go for the experience.

I think I'll check it out. Not sure if I'll get anything except maybe Rebels: Season One but just for the sake of it I'll go. Where I'm at it shouldn't be too busy as I live in a smaller town so it should be a fun time to check out for a bit. Plus Walmart and Target are right by each other so I can go to both easily (if my local Target is participating in the midnight launch that is).

I only question it because it just seems like a waste of time for, as we both agree, poor quality toys. It's not like it's a new game console launch and there are only 25 consoles in the store which would be sold out in 20 minutes or the toys were 50% off or something. That is why I mentioned Hot Toys. Maybe it would be a real event if some exclusive collectible from SSC or Hot Toys or King Arts was on sale. As someone here already mentioned, this will just benefit the eBay scalpers and everyone else will be left with figures of Finn and Rey warming pegs until Christmas.

I was being sarcastic. For $8 they are fine. I like the stuff Hasbro is putting out..... that is why I am going to the launch....

Hot Toys figures will be for sale in toysrus in Japan or Hong Kong, forgot which one. So....

I have seen most of what is coming out, even bought 3 figures.
I will go on the friday and hint for the 6inch, other than that I will be waiting for the inevitable 4inch articulated and hot toys.

11888010_10154412351079815_6625698048757319969_n.jpeg11951756_10154412351659815_6510521664711134721_n.jpeg
11892013_10154411782359815_5078545621463527496_n.jpeg11894597_10154411731024815_2472850823094996023_o.jpg
11222689_10154411783319815_4714480334322031715_n.jpeg

Back