• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Hot Toys Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seaward

Super Freak
Reaction score
For Sale - Star Wars, Lord of the Rings - Prices Reduced!!

I have all of my Star Wars and Lord of the Rings collections for sale! I have had all of them opened for inspection and some of them for display. All items have been replaced carefully in the box. Some of the Star Wars items I got from Sideshow as the non-exclusive, but I later got the exclusive accessory, and I will note that in the listing below. I am in need of funds for a furnace replacement, and I am going to have to put the brakes on collecting for now, as well as generate some cash for this surprise repair before winter. I will be using USPS for shipping to folks, so if you have any questions, let me know. I am also selling a couple of LOTR swords on ebay if you are interested. As people express interest in an item, I will label it “pending,” I will label an item “Sold” once it has been paid for and “Shipped” once it is in the mail.

Thanks for any interest, and feel free to shoot me a PM!

Chris

Sideshow
Lord of the Rings
Aragorn Exclusive - $70 Pending
Samwise Exclusive - $40 Pending
Legolas Exclusive -$60

Faramir Exclusive (I repainted the hair to be lighter, but it is a little glossy as well) - $35

Star Wars
Order of the Jedi
Aayla Secura SDCC Exclusive - $65
Plo Koon - $45
Anakin Exclusive - $40
Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Exclusive - $65
Obi Wan Kenobi (ANH –Old Ben) Exclusive - $55 Pending

Heroes of the Rebellion
Han Solo Smuggler Exclusive - $65 Pending
Princess Leia Boushh Exclusive - $40
Yavin Luke SDCC Exclusive - $40
Ilum Padme Sideshow Exclusive - $50
Princess Leia Organa (ANH) Exclusive - $55
Luke Skywalker Tatooine Exclusive - $65 Pending

Military of Star Wars
Rebel Commando Pathfinder Exclusive (Nik Sant) - $25
Rebel Commando Sergeant Exclusive - $25
Rebel Commando Sergeant Exclusive - $25 (I have two…)

Sith Lords
SDCC Darth Vader (Sith Anakin) Exclusive - $50
SDCC Holographic Darth Sidious - $45 Pending
Chancellor/Emperor Palpatine Exclusive - $85
Sith Probe Droids Inclusive - $25 Pending

Scum and Villainy
Jabba the Hutt Exclusive - $100 Pending
Salacious B Crumb Creature Expansion Pack Exclusive - $40 Pending
Buboicullaar Creature Expansion Pack Exclusive - $40 Pending

Dejarik Holographic Chess Table Exclusive - $40 Pending

The following figures have the exclusive accessory included, but are in the regular edition packaging.

Qui Gon Jinn w/ Moisture Farmer Cloak - $40
Kit Fisto w/ Battle Droid Head- $40
Plo Koon w/ Concept Lightsaber - $40
Mace Windu w/ Jango Fett Helmet - $40
Bespin Han Solo w/ Mynock creature - $35
Bib Fortuna w/ Kenner Staff - $35
Darth Maul w/ Damaged Lightsabers - $50 Pending

The following figures are regular edition figures:
Luke Skywalker Bespin - $40
Rebel Commando Infantryman - $25

Thanks for any interest!

Last edited:
Thanks to everybody who has expressed interest. I've tried to respond to all PM's sent thus far. The prices do not include shipping, as I've done that in the past, and then sent a lot of stuff overseas at cost to myself. I am more than willing to negotiate though! I have answered PM's in a first come/first serve fashion, so my apologies if something isn't available, it just means that someone else asked first. I'll keep any messages though, should people change their minds.

Just a heads up, I'll be away from my desk through this afternoon. I work at a school for kids with autism, and my student today is working at his new job at Red Lobster, so I'll be out with him. If they have Wi-fi, I'll try to check in with my wife's laptop, but I don't think that they do. I'll be responding again when I get home today!

Thanks again and go eat Endless Shrimp!

Chris

For those people who have contacted me, I will be boxing things up tonight, and I hope to still get to the post office to check shipping tonight. If not, first thing tomorrow!

Thanks again everyone, and any questions let me know!

Chris

PM coming your way.... Re: Asajj and Cdr. Praji.

I've taken the first round of items that have been paid for to the post office, and I will be sending out PM's with Delivery Confirmation #'s. I am more than willing to make deals, so if you are interested in something, please ask!

Huge thanks to everyone who has purchased something already!

Again, big thanks to those who have found some deals in this thread, and I want to let interested parties know that I have been trying to be generous with deals and shipping, so if you see something you might like, contact me and we'll work something out!

I have been working deals as quickly as possible with Board members, so again, thanks for the purchases. I have also knocked a couple of bucks off the prices of what is still hanging around to entice people to contact me!

Just an update, I cleaned out everything else on ebay.... A few things sold, but the buyer stiffed me, so I'll be relisting on the bay again next week. Could one of the mods lock this thread? Thanks! I'll be cleaning up the feedback I owe people here too, everybody here has been great to work with!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back