• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE - Sideshow Elder Predator and Sideshow Baroness EX.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St0rmShad0w0679

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Good afternoon everybody,

Hope everyone is doing well. I am selling a couple of statues of mine to make room for more statues. The statues that I am selling are the Sideshow Elder Predator(Regular) and Sideshow G.I. Joe Baroness EX(Store Exclusive) statues. Both statues are in MINT condition and I do have the box and shipper box for both statues. There are no scratches on both of my statues, no paint chips, no missing parts, and they're both have been kept in the smoke-free and pet-free home. For you PREDATOR FANS out there, here's your chance to own the Elder Predator if you missed out on it. You can't even get the statue on Sideshow's website anymore since the statue is SOLD OUT. Prices for the Elder Predator and Baroness statue are listed below. I have attached a couple of pics of each statue, feel free to PM me for any questions. LOCAL PICKUPS ARE WELCOME...I live in LOS ANGELES(Hollywood area), CA., thank you.

1.) Sideshow Elder Predator(Regular) = $350 or BEST OFFER
2.) Sideshow G.I. Joe Baroness(Store Exclusive) = $375 or BEST OFFER
- SOLD!!!

Last edited:
Back