• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Legend 1:1 Bust, Avatar AMP Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfchang

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can't believe I'm doing this but my collecting interests have begun to change and I find myself making decisions I thought I would never make even a year ago.

I have lurked on this board and over at statueforum for years.

My ebay handle if you want to check is dfchang I have 316 transactions, over 100 or so sales and I have dealt in pretty high end statues and collectibles. My feedback is spotless. I take special pride in shipping fragile statues perfectly with no breakage.

Personally, I am a physician and head and neck surgeon at Loma Linda University Medical Center in southern California, United States and can provide proof of identification with ease.

Hopefully that will alleviate some of the inherent nervousness in dealing with a person with pretty low post count on this forum.

I also accept Paypal which is another level of protection as well.

ALL ITEMS are in mint condition and briefly displayed in pet-less, smoke-less home. Color boxes are included of course and in GOOD condition. Sideshow shipped a few with no padding and the corners are sometimes a bit bent. I threw away ALL the brown shipper boxes. If I ship, they will come double boxed in large amounts of peanuts and padding in a bigger box. I hate the brown shipper boxes that Sideshow uses which provides nothing more than another 1/2 inch of cardboard all around. If you want to see how well that truly protects the contents, look at all the dented corners of your color boxes . . .

I live in southern California. If you want to pick up GREAT. Those offers will be given preference. Otherwise I PREFER greatly to ship in the United States. If you are international, I will work with you but keep in mind that shipping with tracking and insurance is very expensive with some of these heavier and higher end pieces. Be prepared to pay through the nose with customs as well.

All prices DO NOT include shipping and insurance.

I AM PREPARED TO LISTEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS.

Pictures available for serious inquiries. I don't remember specific numbers but can furnish them with pictures if needed

Either PM me or email me direct at [email protected]

Here they are:

1. Legend 1:1 Bust 238/250 $3000
2. Avatar AMP Maquette: $1000
3. Sideshow Premium Format Elvira Exclusive: $400
4. Sideshow Premium Format Conan Barbarian Exclusive: $599

That's it for now. These pieces are near and dear to my heart and have been taken care of with great love and respect and I let them go with great sadness. However, after almost a decade I am making a concerted effort to consolidate my collection into less pieces.

Take care and thanks for your time and consideration.

Dennis

Last edited:
Re: FOR SALE: GRAIL ITEMS and COLLECTIONS

Sorry, no. It is a very nice piece for sure but if I were to get an Alien Warrior piece, I would go after the full maquette.

Dennis

Re: FOR SALE: GRAIL ITEMS and COLLECTIONS

Hi Darth Pain,

Now, that is an interesting proposition. Just a few months ago, I would say the prices aren't too comparable but Doom Exclusive has dropped a bit and Vader Exclusive has gone up a bit. Last Vader Exclusive bust went for about 1700 if I recall and a Doom Exclusive sold for 1650 or so . . . but from a buyer with 98 percent feedback who has had some unsatisfactory dealings in past.

In any case, I unfortunately already own a Vader Exclusive Bust 1:1

I am in the market for a TX Cinemaquette and would consider trading in a Doom and some cash on my part to make that happen . . .

Take care and thanks for the query.

Dennis

Back