For all Equilibrium fans out in 1/6th land

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The headsculpt is nice. Is it a new one?"

I've seen it on Triad's sight before, and I'm not sure but I don't believe it was for sale. It's a nice film likeness. A little reworking and I'd say Bruce Wayne would be quite doable with it. And the costume looks great. It seems to be an improvement over the original "enforcer" set they offered.
I also saw a "Bloodrayne" set that looks like the videogame character rather than a film likeness. Not my thing but pretty cool for fans. Triad does some lovely work and I doubt you'll be disapointed in the quality.

That looks awesome! Vennys going to go crazy!

Costuming is amazing. The head sculpt...ehh I'm seeing a Christian Bale in his 50s.....otherwise I'd order this.

NightCreeper said:
Costuming is amazing. The head sculpt...ehh I'm seeing a Christian Bale in his 50s.....otherwise I'd order this.

hell the guns and outfit alone are worth the $40. there are other Bale sculpts.

Mookeylama said:
hell the guns and outfit alone are worth the $40. there are other Bale sculpts.

You know where I can get/take a look at those? Besides the takara BB one.

That's awesome and for only $39.99 too! I wish all their figure kits were that cheap. If i was a bigger fan of Equilibrium, I'd buy a set.

Apparently, you do not get the figure body for the $39.99, just the head, clothing and accessories:

**Please note that the action figure body depicted in these photos is the Dragon Neo body manufactured and released by another company called Dragon Models. Triad Toys only manufactures the clothing and accessories you see in these particular photos. Action Figure bodies are sold separately.

Still a decent price, I guess.

snakebeater said:
I dunno yet. do they charge when it ships? or right away?

not sure i used paypal so i got charged right away.

when will you have the cash? I can spot you.

Back