(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that I'm getting it, but I am watching it develop. The sail barge crowdfunding project is interesting. If it works, it could open up some huge doors for us collectors. The obvious two, that I think could realistically be done, are an AT-AT and the Falcon. Come on, how cool would that be?! :panic:

Finally watched Blade Runner 2049. Awesome movie!

What took you so long!! It is a great movie though, glad you liked it.

Not that I'm getting it, but I am watching it develop. The sail barge crowdfunding project is interesting. If it works, it could open up some huge doors for us collectors. The obvious two, that I think could realistically be done, are an AT-AT and the Falcon. Come on, how cool would that be?!
Huh? They've made both, many many times... I don't think they'll top the BMF.

That's crazy - they need $2.5 million dollars from us, up front, just to put Jabba's Sail barge into production? It gives me a new appreciation for the resources required to make a large toy like this.

Personally I'm a Star Wars vehicle whore - I put my name on the list the moment I saw it.

So the other day I counted up just my 1/6th star wars figures which is made up of ssc, hot toys, & customs. As I'm looking at them all I'm Thinking that's not very many and they are kind of spread out around the room but when I got to the final number on hand I'm Thinking damn 67 is a lot of figures. I've seen a lot of collections on this board and mine is nowhere near some of you guy's........:wave
I'm sure I have over 200 1/6th figures but obviously sw is my main line. Just curious what are some of yall's numbers for sw figs. I still think 67 is high even if it doesn't look it, and I still have several on order......:gah::lol

Couple hours from now the wife and I will be on our way to Florida
Going to Tigers spring training, beach and hang out with Kelsey and Corey....more then likely a day at Disney

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Couple hours from now the wife and I will be on our way to Florida
Going to Tigers spring training, beach and hang out with Kelsey and Corey....more then likely a day at Disney

Jealous! Well, except for the Tigers part... Replace that with Brewers and I'd be extremely jealous. Of course, they're in Arizona, so you'd be in an alternate universe, if that happened... Enjoy the 80+ degree weather! I have some co-workers who flew there today for a conference, and they were telling me the weather forecast. It's HOT this week!!!

We should both buy one and we can touch the tips together. [emoji38]
WWWWHHHHAAATTTT
18ebece010926484371ec0fe337315b7.jpg

Pretty jealous of all this warm weather you speak of. It was 20 below 0 when I went to work this morning. Turned out to be a really bright, sunny day. But it's freakin' cold.

What's the website to order? I just wanna see.... I just emptied my paypal on the HT Emperor/Throne, so I'm not ordering a 500 sail barge, but I would love to look.

I'm just gonna wait for it show up at Big Lots for $20. :yess:

So the other day I counted up just my 1/6th star wars figures which is made up of ssc, hot toys, & customs. As I'm looking at them all I'm Thinking that's not very many and they are kind of spread out around the room but when I got to the final number on hand I'm Thinking damn 67 is a lot of figures. I've seen a lot of collections on this board and mine is nowhere near some of you guy's........:wave
I'm sure I have over 200 1/6th figures but obviously sw is my main line. Just curious what are some of yall's numbers for sw figs. I still think 67 is high even if it doesn't look it, and I still have several on order......:gah::lol

My count is 103 Star Wars figures in 1/6 scale between Hot Toys, Sideshow and the Bandai C-3PO. Way too many toys.

I have a small collection--21 Star Wars 1/6 when Hoth Leia and Tarkin arrive--mostly the newer Hot Toys figures, but a couple recent Sideshow figures too. And then just one or two non-SW 1/6 (Indiana Jones and Star-Lord). I need to buy a house so that I can expand the collection in general, have a few 1:1 props and the new EFX Falcon. Sold all of my 3 3/4" collection to move to 1/6, but I would consider rebuying some of the vehicles and figures when I do. Really want the BMF and am tempted to jump on the Sail Barge.

Back