(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll be maxing out at around 20. I commend you all for your dedication and apparent abundance of space. :)

I've had all kinds over the last 6 years or so, but I keep editing, curating, tweaking -- I think in the end I'll sit around 20. Not actually sure where I'm at this moment.

No idea how much 1/6 I have. I probably have well over 150 Sideshow and Hot Toys dolls, if you count all product lines (not just SW). I strayed from SW a lot in the past. I have all of the POTA and LOTR dolls, some James Bond, Dead, Shaun of the Dead, and more...

The Dead - 7
POTC - 2
LOTR - 5
Cobra - 5
Star Wars - 42
Neon Genesis Evangelion - 2
Resident Evil - 1
Appleseed - 1

Takara Batman
Takara Catwoman

SSC Indiana Jones
SSC George Washington
SSC Cavalry John Wayne
SSC Doc Holliday

A custom gunslinger and a custom kunoichi, which makes 74.

We lost posts in bringing the forum back up. I even :thwak Kenben for calling them dolls. :lol

My 8yr old daughter asks if she can 'play with Daddy's dollies'. I simply tell her they're not dolls but accurately designed, 1/6 scaled, museum quality replica figures. My wife then tells my daughter they're dollies and she was right in the first place.

We lost posts in bringing the forum back up. I even :thwak Kenben for calling them dolls. :lol

Yea I noticed my post in the 3.75 thread about you sending me some Japanese whiskey was gone.

And yes they are dolls no matter how many times you refer to them as action figures........:lol

Got a message from the local furniture store saying I won a 500.00 gift card for entering my dogs picture into their contest
c643b1090bfdbb8b6552655b9022455a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

So the other day I counted up just my 1/6th star wars figures which is made up of ssc, hot toys, & customs. As I'm looking at them all I'm Thinking that's not very many and they are kind of spread out around the room but when I got to the final number on hand I'm Thinking damn 67 is a lot of figures. I've seen a lot of collections on this board and mine is nowhere near some of you guy's........:wave
I'm sure I have over 200 1/6th figures but obviously sw is my main line. Just curious what are some of yall's numbers for sw figs. I still think 67 is high even if it doesn't look it, and I still have several on order......:gah::lol

I'm afraid to count (also, they're spread all over the place). I have one of each Sideshow sixth scale and one of each Hot Toys sixth scale that has come out so far. Anyone know how many that would be?

I just counted mine came out to 97 that`s with army building of the 9 stormtroopers & the 5 snowtroopers I have mixed of 3 hot toys snowtroopers plus the 2 of sideshow. and there are customs in the mix plus what`s on PO I guess I could count 98 with the custom taun taun I have.

Ladles and jellyspoons, A favour if I may. Another member was interested in the Harmy theatrical releases of the OT. They're .m2ts files and around 8.5gb each. These were how I originally received them from a share many years ago. I normally watch them on my Samsung 4K either through a WDTV Livehub or the TV can pick up the drive on the network and play the files natively. There are several soundtrack files to each film (mostly English but ROTJ has a Czech and German language track). I can also play them on my Mac with VLC.

Here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ycugkx7e23ih7bp/AACQeezIQp1DkQcyTmkA2NPaa?dl=0

Can people let me know if they can view the files? Watch them, switch audio tracks etc. Feel free to download if you feel the urge. Cheers.

I need a sail barge for all this rain Mich is getting
Soon it will be snow
YAY

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back