(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My count is 103 Star Wars figures in 1/6 scale between Hot Toys, Sideshow and the Bandai C-3PO. Way too many toys.
Just 36 more to go to catch you.....:wink1:

Zero 1/6 here....
Awww......:1-1:

I have a small collection--21 Star Wars 1/6 when Hoth Leia and Tarkin arrive--mostly the newer Hot Toys figures, but a couple recent Sideshow figures too. And then just one or two non-SW 1/6 (Indiana Jones and Star-Lord). I need to buy a house so that I can expand the collection in general, have a few 1:1 props and the new EFX Falcon. Sold all of my 3 3/4" collection to move to 1/6, but I would consider rebuying some of the vehicles and figures when I do. Really want the BMF and am tempted to jump on the Sail Barge.
My collection is all over the map too and that's the way I like it. where as I can appreciate a focused clean look of a few items as props, statues, or whatevs it just isn't me. Collect what you like......:lecture

Finally got it done and got a case and plaque to go with it.

303F65AE-55DB-4247-AE94-A85D882A9F9B.jpg

So the other day I counted up just my 1/6th star wars figures which is made up of ssc, hot toys, & customs. As I'm looking at them all I'm Thinking that's not very many and they are kind of spread out around the room but when I got to the final number on hand I'm Thinking damn 67 is a lot of figures. I've seen a lot of collections on this board and mine is nowhere near some of you guy's........:wave
I'm sure I have over 200 1/6th figures but obviously sw is my main line. Just curious what are some of yall's numbers for sw figs. I still think 67 is high even if it doesn't look it, and I still have several on order......:gah::lol

I only have 10 1/6 figs, and only 6 of those are SW. However, I have all the vintage figures, so that counts for something, right?! :dunno

I bought a couple 1/6 HT SW figures last year, but decided to catch up on the backlog. I currently have 9 figures and way more to buy. :lol

I currently have 11. Looking to sell Boba Fett and have Tarkin incoming. I need the HT Emperoro and 2 HT Scout Troopers and then I am done. Moving more towards 1:1.

Back