(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chien, this is the only picture I could find of Alexandra from Wizard World Tulsa.

normal_12017434_962108410528955_956365641028580058_o.jpg

You should have. Flosi, fury and gb were all there.
Thanks for inviting me... :mad:

We have a convention in Milwaukee this weekend. It's kinda weak, but we have:

Burt Ward
Lee Meriwether
Sam Jones
John Schneider
Pete Rose

From The Walking Dead we have... Jeremy Ambler! Who? It says "Highway Walker". Does that mean a zombie extra???

And an ewok I never heard of: Lydia Graber. Anybody ever hear of her? Or is she another Hal Wamsley?

Last edited:
That sounds so lame. :lol :lol
It's better than we had last year! Felix Silla and Carol Spinney were the only good names last year!

I figured out who Lydia Graber is. She WAS an ewok, but her name was Lydia Green back then... She's only charging 5 bucks for an autographed card, so I'll do that. Sam Jones is $40, but will do a photo op with it, so I will probably get him. Flash Gordon was awesome, and I love how he was in the Ted movies too... Burt Ward wants too much. Pete Rose is so high it's laughable.

Here is info on that Walking Dead dude:
https://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Jeremy_Ambler

I'm too shy to meet celebrities. Almost met Joyce Dewitt at a Wizard World back in like 2004, but I chickened out.

I'm too shy to meet celebrities. Almost met Joyce Dewitt at a Wizard World back in like 2004, but I chickened out.
I was there! I walked right by her (when she wasn't at her booth), but I didn't say anything to her either... I used to love Three's Company, too! Wish I would have met John Ritter...

Hey guys. Just so no one thinks something's odd, I'm shutting down my account. Life has come to some crossroads and I need a break from my online life. Anyone that want's to stay in touch should have my number.

Stay spooky, kids!

Yeah, maybe it's something like that with me too. My participation has definitely gone down quite a bit. I still miss my Cantina buddies, though... but not enough to meet up with them for dinner when they are in town...

Fixed. :wink1: :lol

This board definitely isn’t what it used to be. So much negativity everywhere. I ventured into the Stranger Things thread after finishing season two. People complaining about the show’s use of CG and it taking place in the 80s. :slap

That's a huge part of the appeal of the show! People are idiots. It wouldn't be the same at all if it was modern day?
"Guys where's Will!? He's not at his house and the phone just goes to the answering machine! Maybe something's wrong?!!"
"Just text him on his cell..."
"Oh yeah..."
"I just saw his Facebook, he checked in over at Starbucks 5 minutes ago enjoying a pumpkin spice latte"
"Alright cool."

Hey guys. Just so no one thinks something's odd, I'm shutting down my account. Life has come to some crossroads and I need a break from my online life. Anyone that want's to stay in touch should have my number.

Stay spooky, kids!

I've got your number, so you can' hide from me. :lol

Back