(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw yesterday, I will say not a favorite by any means. It was entertaining but overall seemed the most cheesy of the Marvel movies.

I liked it as a stand alone thor movie, I was just hoping for a little more tie in to infinity war. If hela returns later, I may like ragnarok a bit more, otherwise she would just be a typical 1 and done villain, which I find a little boring.

(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

And a live action SW tv-series aswell, coming to Disneys new streaming service. :panic

Anybody in here familiar with the old Marx Brothers movie, Room Service? I was just cast in the play. The movie followed the play's script pretty closely. Basically, I'm Groucho's brother in-law whom he takes advantage of. This is the 3rd straight holiday season that I've been cast in a play. It's a really funny show. Was a good movie, too. A very young Lucille Ball was in it, before she was famous...

Sideshow 'Giveaways'.

"Won" a Capt Phasma on 9/27 during LIVE. I've emailed 3-4 times about "what do I owe on shipping etc" and they've replied "we'll get back to you when it's ready to ship".

That's 7 weeks since "winning". Anyone else experience this? Normal?

Anybody in here familiar with the old Marx Brothers movie, Room Service? I was just cast in the play. The movie followed the play's script pretty closely. Basically, I'm Groucho's brother in-law whom he takes advantage of. This is the 3rd straight holiday season that I've been cast in a play. It's a really funny show. Was a good movie, too. A very young Lucille Ball was in it, before she was famous...

Congrats, Kenben! :clap Sounds like a lot of fun!

Congrats, Kenben! I'm glad someone will be taking advantage of you. :lol

Getting closer to finishing my scout trooper.
fcbdc16197a61df1442d882382c24059.jpg

YoNose? RIP brother.

I heard that guy was a doosh.

Hi guys! :wave

For the record, i asked to have my account deleted because I got super grossed out by a few members. But occasionally I lurk so I thought I'd say hi. I guess this will probly get deleted to. :lol

Anyhoo - be well Cantinians! The Force will be with you...always!

-T

For the record, i asked to have my account deleted because I got super grossed out by a few members. But occasionally I lurk so I thought I'd say hi. I guess this will probly get deleted to. :lol

-T

Hey buddy! Glad you're still alive.

Congrats, Kenben! :clap Sounds like a lot of fun!
Thanks! I'm looking forward to it...

Congrats, Kenben! I'm glad someone will be taking advantage of you. :lol
Than... wait a second. HEY! :mad:

-T
Glad to see you're still alive and well! We miss you, brotha! Hope you're still drawing, keeping your skills fresh...

Back