(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. Just so no one thinks something's odd, I'm shutting down my account. Life has come to some crossroads and I need a break from my online life. Anyone that want's to stay in touch should have my number.

Stay spooky, kids!

Don't shut it down, just go awol for as long as needed. Don't want to lose all your posts etc. I miss my cow.

413636194.jpg

Porgs........:banghead

Looks like a penguin ****ed a guinea pig and this came out. :slap

Hey guys. Just so no one thinks something's odd, I'm shutting down my account. Life has come to some crossroads and I need a break from my online life. Anyone that want's to stay in touch should have my number.

Stay spooky, kids!
NOOOOOOOOOO, say it ain't soooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! :(

That's a huge part of the appeal of the show! People are idiots. It wouldn't be the same at all if it was modern day?
"Guys where's Will!? He's not at his house and the phone just goes to the answering machine! Maybe something's wrong?!!"
"Just text him on his cell..."
"Oh yeah..."
"I just saw his Facebook, he checked in over at Starbucks 5 minutes ago enjoying a pumpkin spice latte"
"Alright cool."
:lol :rotfl

I've got your number, so you can' hide from me. :lol
But you're the main person he's trying to hide from! :gah:

Don't shut it down, just go awol for as long as needed. Don't want to lose all your posts etc. I miss milking my cow.
Ummm, get a room...

Porgs........:banghead

Looks like a penguin ****ed a guinea pig and this came out. :slap
As long as Chewie didn't shag a penguin to create it...

Stay spooky, kids!

Sorry to see you go! But I admire what you're doing!

tenor.gif

raining_david_tennant.gif

It blows that people who make the forum a nicer place to be feel like leaving because it's no longer the nice place it used to be. I'm in the wrong timezone to be able to keep up with the back-and-forth in this thread, but it's an oasis of decency.

I thought I really enjoyed Stranger Things 2 until I went into that thread and found out the show was actually crap.

It blows that people who make the forum a nicer place to be feel like leaving because it's no longer the nice place it used to be. I'm in the wrong timezone to be able to keep up with the back-and-forth in this thread, but it's an oasis of decency.

I thought I really enjoyed Stranger Things 2 until I went into that thread and found out the show was actually crap.

I agree.

I would *like* to express my enjoyment of shows like Stranger Things and movies I watch, but those threads are toxic! Really vicious! So I just put my rating for the shows/movies with a brief comment and leave it at that.

So yeah, I try to avoid the movies section. Occasionally I'll be really bored and wander into a movie thread and I just have to shake my head in disbelief and swear I'll never do that again. But then of course I do.

I agree.

I would *like* to express my enjoyment of shows like Stranger Things and movies I watch, but those threads are toxic! Really vicious! So I just put my rating for the shows/movies with a brief comment and leave it at that.

So yeah, I try to avoid the movies section. Occasionally I'll be really bored and wander into a movie thread and I just have to shake my head in disbelief and swear I'll never do that again. But then of course I do.
I can't even imagine how bad the Thor Ragnarok thread is right now! I'm sure there are plenty of haters in there, nitpicking it to death. Personally, I loved it.

I don't really ever go anywhere on this board other than the Freaktacular thread and here. Both amazingly great with amazingly great people. Stick to those and you'll never want to leave. :)

I don't really ever go anywhere on this board other than the Freaktacular thread and here. Both amazingly great with amazingly great people. Stick to those and you'll never want to leave. :)

That’s one thing that’s cool about this board. There are thousands of threads, but you can find a couple to hang out in regularly and have a good time with friends. :duff

I agree.

Left those threads behind ages ago.
Your opinion does not matter.
I have also learned to post an opinon with the IDGAF attitude and walk away. (Thanks to my bro FLOSI for teaching me to do that).

I'm everywhere :lol

giphy.gif

I can't even imagine how bad the Thor Ragnarok thread is right now! I'm sure there are plenty of haters in there, nitpicking it to death. Personally, I loved it.
I saw yesterday, I will say not a favorite by any means. It was entertaining but overall seemed the most cheesy of the Marvel movies.

Back