(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_nb5aepZsnM1r2tsquo1_500.gif

Nice Waller gif.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a guy in Sweden doing a lottery instead of just selling of his old SW figures.

I won a biker scout yesterday. No idea where I'm going to display it but it's the first time I've ever won a lottery. :)
d5aebf2df7a7cea9bec82b5418fd736c.jpg

Irish Jedi always seemed shady to me. Always a sob story of some kind. Honestly , seems like drugs to me. I hear these stories a lot in my profession, always some drama happening, usually self induced.

I wonder if the Freaks can fan out on the usual channels to help find this stuff? After all we are very deep in the collecting world. Chances are we would know the buyer somehow.....most of that stuff is bragging level finds.
Unless of course the buyer knows it's stolen now and still want to keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol

I know nothing about these figures but a ticket only cost $10 so I figured it could be worth it.

You got taken. Figure is only worth about 6 bucks. I'll pay you back the $10 for it. And I'll even cover shipping. I'm just that kind of guy. :1-1:

(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

You got taken. Figure is only worth about 6 bucks. I'll pay you back the $10 for it. And I'll even cover shipping. I'm just that kind of guy. :1-1:

Sounds great! Although you will need my credit card info aswell right? :rotfl
Awesome win on the Scout! Can never go wrong with vintage. Especially carded vintage. :duff

I'm just afraid it will lead me down Another Dark and windy collecting road :lol

Re: (FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Sounds great! Although you will need my credit card info aswell right? :rotfl

I'm just afraid it will lead me down Another Dark and windy collecting road :lol

Nothing "dark and windy" about the one true SW line that started it all . . . unless you're newly married . . . then that's open for interpretation. :lol

Back