(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. They tried to call him by cell phone?! I don't see how he comes out of this ever showing his face at anything Star Wars related again.

Damn. They tried to call him by cell phone?! I don't see how he comes out of this ever showing his face at anything Star Wars related again.

I think he was still waiting for his Celebration invitation to the party in Florida, which was his last post in here. :lol :lol

I also missed them. They must have been overwhelmed by thirsty nerds pretty quickly. :lol

BTW, I want to cancel my Hot Toys Boba Fett pre-order, as it was an impulse order and I'm not THAT excited about it. But I hate losing NRD. I've been told that you can call Sideshow and they will transfer an NRD to another order. Is this true??

Yeah, it's true.
tenor.gif

He'll have to start ingratiating himself to Star Trek fans... although my guess is his more pressing concern is whether or not he'll be going to prison.

I don't even know where to get $25,000 for bail, so I hope I never steal anything!!! :(

I believe you pay a bondsman 10% of the bail... as long as you don't skip out that would be all you'd have to come up with.

And don't forget; he's probably got loads of stolen stuff he could sell.

Haven't been in here in 2 weeks (the day my play opened). Time to play catch-up...

Happy Birthday, Kenben!

2414298415_016fdca6c7.jpg
Eat that cake, I must!

Happy birthday
dc4ff5587aad72f9d9cc1a17d20d9f75.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
That's just creepy! But I like it. :monkey1

:lol
I will be able to spend January-August next year at home with my son while still getting paid 80% of my salary.
Wow, I want your job!

What a crappy person... not like him stealing from anyone is okay; but from Rancho Obi Wan?
Wait, so you're saying you're the only person that didn't steal something when we were there? :wink1:

Hobbit EE marathon today for me. I've never seen these versions, and I took the day off! :D
For a second, I thought you were saying that you were running in a marathon for midgets!!!

Who steals Star Wars dolls???
I only steal SW dolls out of the hands of little children! :lecture

I remember donating for his dog.
Oh man I forgot about the Dog.
He prefer didn't even have a dog! Or the dog wasn't sick...

It sure as hell wasn't his. :lol
:rotfl

So I recently decided to grab one of these giant Hero Series X-Wings that was released awhile back, figuring they will never make a 6" scale one in the black series. I hated the solid big chunk of plastic color it had so I painted it up a bit to look more realistic. Turned out pretty good!

X-wing1.jpg

It's a pretty close scale for the 6" Pilot Luke as well.
Looks good! Now make those wings open!

Oh man! Just found something I've been on the hunt for, for a very, very, very long time. Can't wait to finally add this piece to the collection. A very under-appreciated "thing" in the SW universe and something I've wanted ever since I knew it existed. It's finally coming home. Will share more once I have pics.
I'm glad to hear you finally got a "thing." Did you announce what it was yet? I didn't see it...

There is a guy in Sweden doing a lottery instead of just selling of his old SW figures.

I won a biker scout yesterday. No idea where I'm going to display it but it's the first time I've ever won a lottery. :)
d5aebf2df7a7cea9bec82b5418fd736c.jpg
Congrats! The card appears to be in great shape! "Slightly" yellowed bubble tho! :lol

You want to rub your junk on his autograph? You really are a strange man... :cuckoo:
:rotfl

I also missed them. They must have been overwhelmed by thirsty nerds pretty quickly. :lol

BTW, I want to cancel my Hot Toys Boba Fett pre-order, because I plan on stealing it from a friend later.
Fixed! :lecture

I don't even know where to get $25,000 for bail, so I hope I never steal anything!!! :(
Isn't that just one paycheck for you? :monkey3

Congrats, Aliaz! I always loved that figure when I was a kid!
But you don't love it now??? :thwak

So, I just got a custom Cap statue back from the painters two days ago, TMNT Leo ships on the 21st and I just got an email that my pair of Snowtroopers from HT will ship on the 28th. Sheesh. :slap

So, I just got a custom Cap statue back from the painters two days ago, TMNT Leo ships on the 21st and I just got an email that my pair of Snowtroopers from HT will ship on the 28th. Sheesh. :slap

Nice!

Leo looks great, and I Love the Snowtroopers. Got mine this week, they are great and really Well made.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31368-1381857625-11.gif

Lol

About to pull the trigger on r5d4......:gun

Attachments

• anigif_enhanced-buzz-31368-1381857625-11.jpg
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-31368-1381857625-11.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 67
Back