(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From The RPF:

So while Carl may not see the inside of a jail cell - his life as far as our communities is over. I'm sure companies will shy away from him as well given how much national coverage this is getting and that he is named specifically.

No I am sure he will see a jail cell just not the time he was supposed too.

Hasn't he done work with Lucasfilm in the past? Those days are over.

He says he has. I never fully believed all of his stories so I am not sure what is true and what is false.

Nice punk, is that the the huge one from a year or two ago like the Falcon or a newer one.

Looks good! How about making one for me now? ;)

Nice punk, is that the the huge one from a year or two ago like the Falcon or a newer one.

Thanks guys. Shipping would probably be a pain to send back and forth Waller. :lol

Yeah, it's the Hero Series one:
15257252_Alt01

I saw this posted on Facebook in one of the SW groups I follow. That's a ****load of stuff he stole.

Hey guys....wanted to put out my own list and combine with Steve's. These are the items that I'm unsure of exactly where they are....they were resold by the original buyers and in some cases sold again. It is unknown. If you have one of these items please reach out to me so that I can update my records. I will update this list as more info comes in. I was able to figure out where the Jawa Palitoy was even though I didn't buy or sell it. Feel free to share.

Steve's List:

Jawa 12 Back Palitoy -- Location Found
Amanaman Tri-Logo
Ben Kenobi 12 Back-B Takara Sticker
Lego Millenium Falcon Set Sealed #10179
Darth Vader ESB 41 Back-A
Chewbacca POTF 92 Back
Hammerhead Palitoy Trilogo
Han Solo (Large Head) 12 Back
Jawa 20-back J
Luke Skywalker (Bespin) Brown hair 47-back
Princess Leia Organa Palitoy Trilogo
R2-D2 ESB 31-back card
R5-D4 SW 21-back card
Hammerhead SW 21-back card
Luke Skywalker X-Wing Pilot SW 21 back
LEGO Super Star Destroyer #10221
Sand People 12A-back Palitoy
Death Squad Commander 12B back Palitoy
R2-D2 with Sensorscope ROTJ 65-back Palitoy
Luke Skywaker (brown hair) Trilogo Palitoy
Yak Face Trilogo Palitoy
LEGO Rebel Snowspeeder #10129
LEGO Imperial Shuttle #10212
Death Star Cardboard Playset Toltoys box with Palitoy innards

Zach's List:

R2-D2 12 Back-B Palitoy AFA 75 -- 14754625
C-3PO 12 Back-A Palitoy AFA 85 -- 11805509
Death Star Droid 20 Back Palitoy AFA 85 -- 19616463
Princess Leia 12 Back-B Palitoy AFA 80 -- 11810768
Stormtrooper 12 Back-B Palitoy AFA 85 -- 11860712
Han Solo 12 Back-A Palitoy AFA 85 -- 12889727
Darth Vader 12 Back-B Palitoy AFA 85 -- 11696213
Hammerhead 20 Back Palitoy AFA 85 -- 12519045
Hoth Trooper ESB 30 Back-A Palitoy AFA 85 -- 11584683
Han Trench POTF AFA 75+Y -- 11842094
Ben Kenobi POTF AFA 85Y -- 11190100
Darth Vader POTF AFA 85Y -- 11667777
Imperial Dignitary Tri-Logo 70 Back-D AFA 75+ -- 19588540
Jawa Meccano 20 Back AFA 70Y -- 11973891
Ewoks Canadian King Gorneesh AFA 75+ -- 17591428
12 Back Harbert C-3PO
Death Squad Commander 20 Back
Stormtrooper ESB 41 Back
Ewoks Canadian Lady Urgah
General Mills Palitoy ESB 45 Back
Diecast Kenner Cloud Car Pilot MOC
Diecast Kenner X-Wing MOC

Thanks guys. Shipping would probably be a pain to send back and forth Waller. :lol

Yeah, it's the Hero Series one:

Yeah so its the same as the one I was thinking of. I almost got one when it was cheap at Walmart when I Was looking for the super cheap clearance Falcon.

I saw this posted on Facebook in one of the SW groups I follow. That's a ****load of stuff he stole.
Who's Zach? So so far three different people have had stuff stolen. I wonder how much more Phillip is actually missing at this point.

From The RPF:

So while Carl may not see the inside of a jail cell - his life as far as our communities is over. I'm sure companies will shy away from him as well given how much national coverage this is getting and that he is named specifically.
That's just the criminal case, though. The victims could likely file suit after this to garner wages and the like. Though it seems that someone with collectibles that valuable would have it insured, anyway.

I'm more concerned about the victims getting back more or less what they lost than the penalization of the alleged offender. Though in an ideal world, both these things would take place.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back