(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was organizing my Pops! today for the new room - I counted 54 of the little buggers. How the hell did I end up with so many!?! Damn things are addictive. :mad:

martin.gif

Was organizing my Pops! today for the new room - I counted 54 of the little buggers. How the hell did I end up with so many!?! Damn things are addictive. :mad:
You only have 54? Ain't that cute! I have WAAAAAAAAY too many, and I'm not even a completest. I just can't stop. But I need to. I initially told myself I'll just get the exclusives, but there are TOO MANY EXCLUSIVES!!!!!!

Qui-Gon's ghost and Rey ended up being impossible to get at the retail store. I should have taken Punk up on his generous offer, but I thought I was an invincible Funko god.

You only have 54? Ain't that cute! I have WAAAAAAAAY too many, and I'm not even a completest. I just can't stop. But I need to. I initially told myself I'll just get the exclusives, but there are TOO MANY EXCLUSIVES!!!!!!

Considering I planned on Fett, Supes and Cap, then YES, :pfft: 54 is way too many for me. Have a couple other things I need to focus on for now.

If any of you pops guys need any of these LMK.
I should be adding some more soon.

Secret Wars Thor - $12
Bespin Luke - $7
Dalek Sec - $12
Jack Harkness $5
Spirit Yoda (Walgreens) $10
Aquaman HT - $7
Batman V Superman (TRU) - $20
Batman V Superman (WM) - $15
General Leia - $10
Kylo Ren - $5
Guavian - $6
ME-809 - $5
Rey - $8
Maz Kanata - $5
Kermit (SDCC) $70
Miss Piggy (SDCC) - $40
Snuffleleufpagus - $30
Hipster Princesses $60 (Set)
Lo Pan - $10
Jack Burton - $33
Gracie Law - $15
Lightning $5
Thunder- $7
Rain - $6
Daredevil - $10
Wu Tang Priest - $27
IG-88 $10

Never mind, I just read that stores might be restocking the Celebration Funkos on May 4th. The hunt continues.
Personally, I don't like that. Why call them Exclusives then? I can understand releasing a limited supply to stores, but if they suddenly flood the stores with them, I'll be pissed I wasted my time buying them at Celebration...

But I am glad that you'll have a chance to get some that you missed... I was surprised at how many Muftaks and Green Clonetroopers they had C2E2...

Qui-Gon's ghost and Rey ended up being impossible to get at the retail store. I should have taken Punk up on his generous offer, but I thought I was an invincible Funko god.

Haha. I ended up helping a lady that I struck up a conversation with in another line earlier in the week. She helped me score a winning Gentle Giant ticket, and I offered her help with Funko. She later helped me get a 35% discount at the Disney booth on a figure and a pin. She also was kind enough to let Kenben use her discount later that day.

Personally, I don't like that. Why call them Exclusives then? I can understand releasing a limited supply to stores, but if they suddenly flood the stores with them, I'll be pissed I wasted my time buying them at Celebration...

But I am glad that you'll have a chance to get some that you missed... I was surprised at how many Muftaks and Green Clonetroopers they had C2E2...

To be honest, I'd actually prefer they didn't have store exclusives at all like it is in Australia. I don't care if there's a little sticker on it or anything. I plan on opening them all one day when I can display them all together anyway. I've had to go to Walgreens far too many times because of Funkos.

Haha. I ended up helping a lady that I struck up a conversation with in another line earlier in the week. She helped me score a winning Gentle Giant ticket, and I offered her help with Funko. She later helped me get a 35% discount at the Disney booth on a figure and a pin. She also was kind enough to let Kenben use her discount later that day.

That sounds like a pretty sweet deal. I'm glad you got what you wanted from Gentle Giant and Disney.

Back