(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking it was $30... I used all my points on Spidey 2099 and then had $30 in RP in my account... so I assumed it was $40 unless for some reason I had more that hit from a previous purchase.

I ordered and R2 book and something else. I wish they wouldn't have expired yet as I might've bit on the buy two troopers get Phasma free deal they are running right now...

You might be right. I had $108 in reward points, but I don't remember having that much after all the free points last year.

I think they gave different totals for different people, not sure how they decided, but most seemed to report $10 or $15 with a bit higher for some. Unfortunately I got mine ($10) right after using all of mine on the HT Han Stormtrooper figure, so didn't make sense to use them when a $20 coupon would save me more.

I wish it was $10. I got a lousy $5. I used all my RP though on the Jyn Erso Imperial Disguise figure.

Just realized that I have a serious Imperial bias in terms of HT. I have Vader, Deathtrooper and now Jyn (a Rebel but Imperial dressed) and Kaytoo (a Rebel but Imperial dressed) and the only other one is Kylo Ren which is Imperial light.

I guess I lean for the Empire

Was organizing my Pops! today for the new room - I counted 54 of the little buggers. How the hell did I end up with so many!?! Damn things are addictive. :mad:

I wish it was $10. I got a lousy $5. I used all my RP though on the Jyn Erso Imperial Disguise figure.

I spent $19 in rewards on Imperial Jyn but I honestly have no idea how many I had *before* the "bonus" RP. For all I know I had $15 and they tricked me into pulling the trigger prematurely. :lol

Either way since Imperial Jyn is a SSC exclusive I decided not to risk her selling out.

Was organizing my Pops! today for the new room - I counted 54 of the little buggers. How the hell did I end up with so many!?! Damn things are addictive. :mad:

Damn... I can see how they get addicting. I thankfully cut it off after getting the Dark Crystal, Wonka and Pac-man sets. My daughters still like them so they'll buy one every now and then. What I really got suckered into to were the Minis. Ugh...

I have 6 Pops I think...
Trick r Treat Sam, Batman, Alien Queen, & Alien (all of which I won from Freaks)...
Then the Dewback and Sandtrooper set, and Duff McKagan.
Waiting on Axel and Slash to ship.
I do still want the Spider-Man 2099 one though.

I have 6 Pops I think...
Trick r Treat Sam, Batman, Alien Queen, & Alien (all of which I won from Freaks)...
Then the Dewback and Sandtrooper set, and Duff McKagan.
Waiting on Axel and Slash to ship.
I do still want the Spider-Man 2099 one though.

And then some... and then some more... and then a few more... It's maddening but I can see how Funko makes hand over fist with very little effort.

I have zero Pops. I briefly looked at the X-Wing Luke Pop when Hastings was going out of business, but I put him back on the shelf.

200?! :horror

I've got quite a few but still in the double digits. I would wager about 30? I will admit that they are addictive. I did sell a Headless Ned Stark Pop this past winter for a really good amount that I forgot I owned, so they do pay off here any there.

I'll probably finish the Rebels series and then go back to just Cap and Supes. Still have some larger pieces coming I need to focus on getting displays done for those.

I had $15 in rewards from the promo, but I didn't use it and let em expire. This morning, they were still in my account, so it didn't really expire at midnight. But they're gone now... I was debating one of the Jyn figures, or the X-Wing Luke, but I couldn't make up my mind, so ordered nothing... I had $248 in rewards (now $233).

I had $15 in rewards from the promo, but I didn't use it and let em expire. This morning, they were still in my account, so it didn't really expire at midnight. But they're gone now... I was debating one of the Jyn figures, or the X-Wing Luke, but I couldn't make up my mind, so ordered nothing... I had $248 in rewards (now $233).

I think I had $15-20. The thought of getting the Stormtrooper bucket crossed my mind but I would still have points left after and I know that Sideshow would probably just take the freebies back so I held off.

Back