(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see alot of crazy Celebraton items on the bay. The funniest goes to the asshats that are both selling and buying the Celebration guides, that were free... wtf?.
I'm not sellin em, but I did bring a bunch of guides and bags back for my local friends. They make great souvenir gifts for those who didn't go!

How many cards in binders must Ken have? Hmmmmm.... :lol
I admittedly have a lot, but I have quit cards, sorta... I don't buy them, for the most part, but I'd get some for the new movies if I can find a complete base set for very very cheap. I don't need all the inserts and expensive cards. And I certainly don't need any more cards for the first 6 films! How many times can they use the same images? Card completests are crazy! You could spend a fortune!

But I won't part with my vintage card sets. I had fun putting those ESB and ROTJ sets together as a kid, and will always keep those... I have ANH too, but I bought those in the early days of Ebay for very cheap... Same with the complete Marvel comics. I think I paid $100 shipped for a complete first printing set.

2e8c1def3009f659ad9a2cc30861a8d9.jpg

Not selling!

I'm not sellin em, but I did bring a bunch of guides and bags back for my local friends. They make great souvenir gifts for those who didn't go!

Were the guides the small books with B&W covers that you grabbed for me on Wednesday? If not, then I never got a guide.

Star Wars video up. Didn't get to do all the fun stuff I was wanting but it is what it is. :)

I was not planning on getting rid of the tots, but after I got back I realized how they'd just be sitting in a box if I kept them. I am keeping Wicket though and I gave away one to Titus. So my conscious is clear :lecture

Were the guides the small books with B&W covers that you grabbed for me on Wednesday? If not, then I never got a guide.
Yes, that's what I'm referring to. I think people call them Guide Books, but I'm not sure if that is the technical term or not. I wasn't sure what to call them. I didn't want to called it a Program Book, because then they'd be confused with the fancy $20 programmes. I forgot to bring those back from Europe last year, and many friends scolded me for forgetting. I vowed never to forget again... I took 5 this time, but still should have grabbed more... I wasn't sure how much my luggage would weigh, but I was still way under, even with all those heavy pins...

Last edited:
Just an FYI when you GOTG2 make sure you stay the whole credits there are more scenes than normal.

And **** i still have tots from last year.

You're nuts for not getting top dollar for that card while you can. It's not a Signature or *yuck* relic, so it's chances of holding long term value isn't very good. Topps has a disgusting problem with variants.

EDIT: If it has sentimental value for you, then that's a bit different.

I had no idea modern card collecting was so complicated... I was looking for an autograph of Warwick Davis and decided to buy a signed card since they're pretty cheap and it's easily proved to be authentic. But when doing a bit of research I saw stuff about paralell cards and other such nonsense and about had an aneurysm :lol

But, I'm happy to report I got this cool (IMO) Sugar Free Wrappers autograph card for $31.

d642eee5-f507-4b95-b1b9-48c3b06df777_zpswido7t0q.jpg

Back