(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home. Miss my Cantina buds. :(

Got home at 9:30... miss my bed. 4 hours of sleep before getting up to catch flight.... now I'm at work. blah. Also miss my Cantina buds.

Let's all plan a road trip to New Jersey... :wink1: :lol

The next Celebration is in 2019 eh?

36c67cf603670d027a5a2ed3b04f81a6.png

Back to work. I think post con depression will stick around for along time. About to quit lol.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk
Yep, you got that right... But at least I go to C2E2 on Saturday, so I can get my convention fix going again! :rock

Got to my house yesterday at 5pm, left at 6:30pm to go audition for that play. I actually went, begrudgingly. I figured I'd regret it if I didn't try. Shockingly, I did a decent British accent last night (every role is British) and I made callbacks, meaning I have to go back tonight right after work. So, no time to finish unpacking or rest. :( If I make the show, rehearsals start on Monday. So I won't have much recuperation time at all...

But on the bright side, I'm at the exact same weight this morning that I was before the convention! :rock2 Even with the Sunday night pizza party, and me gorging at McDonald's yesterday once I arrived home, I didn't gain anything! WHEW! I was worried I killed everything I worked so hard on... I guess all of the walking and standing at the con burned it off...

Just got home. Miss my Cantina buds. :(

Got home at 9:30... miss my bed. 4 hours of sleep before getting up to catch flight.... now I'm at work. blah. Also miss my Cantina buds.

Let's all plan a road trip to New Jersey... :wink1: :lol

I am down with New Jersey. :wink1:

:grouphug:

Yea I think NJ would be great ����

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I know you want to hit Jersey Nephew !

I had a blast at the con... glad to be back though. After 4 days of walking and and standing you need a break; and it's nice to get back to the family.

That moment your wife drops her luggage on your Exclusive Luke and crushes the bubble.... FML.

That's classic... :lol

Yep, you got that right... But at least I go to C2E2 on Saturday, so I can get my convention fix going again! :rock

Got to my house yesterday at 5pm, left at 6:30pm to go audition for that play. I actually went, begrudgingly. I figured I'd regret it if I didn't try. Shockingly, I did a decent British accent last night (every role is British) and I made callbacks, meaning I have to go back tonight right after work. So, no time to finish unpacking or rest. :( If I make the show, rehearsals start on Monday. So I won't have much recuperation time at all...

But on the bright side, I'm at the exact same weight this morning that I was before the convention! :rock2 Even with the Sunday night pizza party, and me gorging at McDonald's yesterday once I arrived home, I didn't gain anything! WHEW! I was worried I killed everything I worked so hard on... I guess all of the walking and standing at the con burned it off...

Congrats on the call back and maintaining :duff

Back