(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got all the Celebration Funko Pops except for Rey on the speeder and Qui-Gon's ghost. Not too shabby.

Nice job! Funko annoys me with their excessive amount of exclusives but I do like that they give collectors a chance to get some of them elsewhere.

Saw TLJ trailer yesterday and can't wait until December. Love that they only had a few pieces of dialogue and the trailer doesn't give anything away. I know there will be more trailers, but this was perfect jus to get the hype going.

I am pumped after the trailer as well (was pumped before it). Can't wait for December especially after disliking Rogue One.

Celebration was somewhat a success. Got Hasbro Luke. But the pins were all a bust. Celebration store was a bust due to the que wait. However, I did get two Koto first order Stormtroopers for $30 each, Disney Exclusive Paploo plush, Disney Ewok basket, and a handful of 501 patches. Next time, I'll VIP and for all days.

If anyone interested in 3.75" figures, Hasbro panel revealed The Vintage Collection will return spring 2018. It's gonna start with a (repacked) Rey from The Black Series but it gives a little hope we'll see a larger selection and a wider release.

That moment your wife drops her luggage on your Exclusive Luke and crushes the bubble.... FML.

:horror: :lol

I'm really excited about the 1/6 figures HT have teased/shown. Emperor and 2 Royal Guards are definately bought, and Jedi Luke/Hoth Leia is really tempting me to break my Imperials only rule.

Just watched the Rebels teaser, feeling kind of bummed that this is the last season. But - the story must go on. Curious to see what the next animation project is.

Just watched the Rebels teaser, feeling kind of bummed that this is the last season. But - the story must go on. Curious to see what the next animation project is.

I really have to watch Rebels again, only seen 1.5 seasons.

I really have to watch Rebels again, only seen 1.5 seasons.

It started a bit slow, but I think these last 2 seasons have been great. To me it got a lot better when they started connecting all the pieces together that were outside of the show - the rebellion taking shape, acquiring the B-Wing and many others. This past season (#3) with Thrawn was exceptional IMO.

Back