(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there Saturday. Hopefully I can snag a Hasbro Luke. I also hope Disney will have their basket of Ewoks for sale there. Needs my Ewoks.

Is this the only chance to get it or will it be released later without the foil. I don't really need the foil.

Hmm I didn't know anything about foil or not...
Pretty sure he's being released later without the foil...
I got the first six of the 40th Anniversary figures last week for $15 each at Target. I wasn't going to get them, but I couldn't resist. They look so cool carded, and the price was right...

Guys, got my pass for Celebration. In terms of photo op tickets, do you guys just print them out and have them ready to go come call time?

Also, aside from my Celebration pass and photo-op tickets, anything else I need to get in? Photo ID?

I know stupid questions, but I want to make sure I pack light, but ready.

Guys, got my pass for Celebration. In terms of photo op tickets, do you guys just print them out and have them ready to go come call time?

Also, aside from my Celebration pass and photo-op tickets, anything else I need to get in? Photo ID?

I know stupid questions, but I want to make sure I pack light, but ready.

Pretty sure you can just have the photo op ticket on your phone, they just need the bar code.

Safe travels everyone and have a blast. I'll miss you lovable bastards, some emotionally, and some physically. :naughty

Thankfully, I'll be comforted by my good friend and therapist, Jack Daniels. :chug

So, don't forget deodorant, grope an Ewok for me and "madcow" as much as you can. :rock

I hope everyone has a blast at Celebration! I'll have to comfort myself with the RO Blu-ray I just got.

Pretty sure he's being released later without the foil...
I got the first six of the 40th Anniversary figures last week for $15 each at Target. I wasn't going to get them, but I couldn't resist. They look so cool carded, and the price was right...

First 6?... aren't there only 5 in the first wave? Han, Luke, R2, Ben, and Leia... unless you are counting the Vader with stand as well

For anyone after the Jyn in Inperial disguise, apparently she is up for order between 12-3PM PST only according to SS Facebook.

Back