(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Two truly excellent sculpts. Never had quite the face off of HT vs SS like this. I would murder puppies for Sideshow to deliver that sculpt with that paint!

attachment.php

11390064_857341344319798_2725972183923543522_n.jpg

Dammit I really like the look of that, it's the first human Star Wars figure from Hot Toys that really looks like the actor, I do wish they had put the Stormtrooper belt as the regular accessory and use the floppy hat as the exclusive like Sideshow did, same with Han and Chewie give us the extra guns as regulars and use the falcon headsets as exclusives they don't seem to be any real use without a cockpit to display them in.

Just awesome... a few minor nits (really don't like the tunic's fabric) but the rest is stellar. And I'm sure some changes will be made.

The tunic looks far too stiff like it's just been pressed maybe just water treating it will make it look better, I do think the training droid and the helmet look a bit naff to, the detail isn't very sharp like the casting went wrong. To be super pedantic they have also given him the wrong lightsaber, there are a few differences between the ANH saber and the Empire saber that I really wish they had paid attention to.

Here's a picture of my amiibo pick ups from yesterday. I just bought Jigglypuff and Greninja yesterday and the others were pre-ordered from Gamestop. Gave my friend the silver Mario I found and ordered one for myself online. Now if I could just find one of those pesky Meta Knights at Best Buy. I've called and checked several times since yesterday trying to find him, but no luck so far at my stores.

Ghost released a song from their upcoming album and it's soo good.

I opened up all my amiibos, played some Grand Theft Auto 5, had lunch with my friend. That's about it.

Finally we have pretty much everything in place at the new apartment. Man its hard work moving but the result was worth it!

Even the cat is starting to feel at home :)
d58cf16694e67056c8c355d436ecdffe.jpg

We started looking for homes again this weekend, although having "lost" the previous one just two years ago, I'm not sure exactly how long we need to wait before diving in again. But one thing is for sure, we seem to be on the same page about two things now.

It's gotta be one story, and we want a pool! :D

This morning I met the guy I had a job interview with, he said Im still in the running but they havent decided yet.

Although the fact that he came to talk to me at my current job on a sunday should be a good sign.

I missed this place something terrible yesterday! :(

Finally we have pretty much everything in place at the new apartment. Man its hard work moving but the result was worth it!

Even the cat is starting to feel at home :)
d58cf16694e67056c8c355d436ecdffe.jpg

Nice cat! What's his/her name?

This morning I met the guy I had a job interview with, he said Im still in the running but they havent decided yet.

Although the fact that he came to talk to me at my current job on a sunday should be a good sign.

Good luck!

Tom hodges just put this up on his IG page, Avfin, I think you'd approve!

image.jpg

We started looking for homes again this weekend, although having "lost" the previous one just two years ago, I'm not sure exactly how long we need to wait before diving in again. But one thing is for sure, we seem to be on the same page about two things now.

It's gotta be one story, and we want a pool! :D
I would start looking into the loan part before you get to far into the process of looking for a house to only find out you still dont qualify. I forget how long you have to wait. I thought it was a couple years but not sure.

Let's just take a vote, shall we?

Should Ken refrain from overusing the multiquote?

Yes:
furystorm

No:
nobody...
I vote no! :lecture

I'll go again! Saw it a few years ago in a Spielberg month at Cinemarks. But I can't say no to ****. :D
:horror

Yes:
furystorm

No:
nobody...

I looked at a bunch of their previous statues, but all the ones I saw were comic, not live action. Can they do good live action sculpts? Or are these going to be SW comic statues?

Yes:
furystorm

No:
nobody...

Good luck! Your current employer didn't mind your prospective employer just "stopping by"?

Yes:
furystorm

No:
nobody...

His name is Pixel. Cat nr 2 is on the way, he will be named Chewbacca :)
On the way? If Pixel is a HE, I do not think he'll be delivering a kitten for you anytime soon...

Yes:
furystorm

No:
nobody...

Good luck! Your current employer didn't mind your prospective employer just "stopping by"?

On the way? If Pixel is a HE, I do not think he'll be delivering a kitten for you anytime soon...
He is fine with it, since its my dad :) and he knows that In doing it to get experiance that in the end will benifit him when I return After a few years.

Pixel is castrated also, so even less chance :) but we are getting another kitten from the same place we got him, same father but a different mother.

He is fine with it, since its my dad :) and he knows that In doing it to get experiance that in the end will benifit him when I return After a few years.

Pixel is castrated also, so even less chance :) but we are getting another kitten from the same place we got him, same father but a different mother.
Oh, that's right! I remember that now... Good luck! As for the kitten, it's cool the cats will be related. Granted, they won't know that... Will it be a brown cat, since you're naming it Chewbacca?

Back