(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Oh, that's right! I remember that now... Good luck! As for the kitten, it's cool the cats will be related. Granted, they won't know that... Will it be a brown cat, since you're naming it Chewbacca?

This is the last picture of him that we got :)
147e8254453314ee9db906c6a90ae510.jpg

So not really Chewbacca Brown, but the GF was okay with the name so I wont argue:)

Here's a picture of my amiibo pick ups from yesterday. I just bought Jigglypuff and Greninja yesterday and the others were pre-ordered from Gamestop. Gave my friend the silver Mario I found and ordered one for myself online. Now if I could just find one of those pesky Meta Knights at Best Buy. I've called and checked several times since yesterday trying to find him, but no luck so far at my stores.

Soooo much awesomeness! :rock

Ghost released a song from their upcoming album and it's soo good.

THEY DID?!?!! I must rush to the internets to find it!!! I did see the teaser video they put on on their website and a buddy clued me in that they're playing here in a few months. Soooo ****ing there... :devil

I opened up all my amiibos, played some Grand Theft Auto 5, had lunch with my friend. That's about it.

You opened your Amiibos?!?! J/k, I open mine too.

Finally we have pretty much everything in place at the new apartment. Man its hard work moving but the result was worth it!

Even the cat is starting to feel at home :)
d58cf16694e67056c8c355d436ecdffe.jpg

That's an awesome cat with really cool colors.

We started looking for homes again this weekend, although having "lost" the previous one just two years ago, I'm not sure exactly how long we need to wait before diving in again. But one thing is for sure, we seem to be on the same page about two things now.

It's gotta be one story, and we want a pool! :D

Dude, don't buy. It's such a hassle being responsible for everything.

This is the last picture of him that we got :)
147e8254453314ee9db906c6a90ae510.jpg

So not really Chewbacca Brown, but the GF was okay with the name so I wont argue:)

Dude, name him Lion-O!!!

Hey Titus, I guess Meta Knight is trickling into Best Buy stores. I've been calling and bugging the local stores all weekend, but no luck so far here.

Hey Titus, I guess Meta Knight is trickling into Best Buy stores. I've been calling and bugging the local stores all weekend, but no luck so far here.

Hmm interesting. When I was checking out @ BB on Friday, I asked the girl to check the system and she couldn't find anything. I'll try again. Thanks for looking out. And I just saw your message, I'm going to order a Kirby for her.

Tom hodges crumb looks cool
If you get a pool I will need to visit
New cat coming

Tom hodges crumb looks cool
If you get a pool I will need to visit
New cat coming

We're getting a pool put in this month. Come on down!

Hmm interesting. When I was checking out @ BB on Friday, I asked the girl to check the system and she couldn't find anything. I'll try again. Thanks for looking out. And I just saw your message, I'm going to order a Kirby for her.

No problem. It's weird that Kirby disappeared almost everywhere like that.

Soooo much awesomeness! :rock

THEY DID?!?!! I must rush to the internets to find it!!! I did see the teaser video they put on on their website and a buddy clued me in that they're playing here in a few months. Soooo ****ing there... :devil

Yeah it's also available free on their site it's pretty awesome, and Cirice means church in Latin.

That was something.

On another note, it perplexes me that I find Hot Toys threads to be intolerable whether people like a figure or not.

Finalized the sale of my apartment today :) got quite a nice profit from selling it :)

Morning !

Hey Darth, you going to Special Edition NYC this weekend?

Back