(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

'Fraid not. I'm on the Canada side of NY. The big city is about an 8 hour drive. I do get that all the time though. NY automatically means "the city" to just about everyone else in the country.

Morning all. Was a fun weekend digging stuff out to sell. It's funny the things you find tucked away that you have no idea where you got them or that you had them. Even better to find things you picked up years ago for customs or to open that you never got around to only to find that they are worth a bit of $$ now! :D Looking forward to the toy show this weekend!

Cody, any chance you are coming up for Midwest Toy Fest here in Indy?

This is the last picture of him that we got :)
147e8254453314ee9db906c6a90ae510.jpg

So not really Chewbacca Brown, but the GF was okay with the name so I wont argue:)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.... Adorable!

**** it. I give up...
:yess:

Ken is just annoying. :(

My vote is... I don't give a rat's ass. Do what you do, my good man.

Then I give up with you. Let's go out Thelma and Louise style.

Tom hodges crumb looks cool
If you get a pool I will need to visit
New cat coming
But fury swims nekked!

again game of thrones...that is all.
No kidding. Words cannot describe that episode. :thud:

Finalized the sale of my apartment today :) got quite a nice profit from selling it :)
Nice! More money for collectibles! :yess:

Morning all. Was a fun weekend digging stuff out to sell. It's funny the things you find tucked away that you have no idea where you got them or that you had them. Even better to find things you picked up years ago for customs or to open that you never got around to only to find that they are worth a bit of $$ now! :D Looking forward to the toy show this weekend!

Ohhh, I thought your show was this past weekend... How many tables you got?

Ohhh, I thought your show was this past weekend... How many tables you got?

Just one table, but I am bringing a bunch of shelves etc to display on. I think they give us a decent area space... I hope... cause I have a crap ton of stuff I'm taking. :lol

'Fraid not. I'm on the Canada side of NY. The big city is about an 8 hour drive. I do get that all the time though. NY automatically means "the city" to just about everyone else in the country.

I'm closer to Manhattan than that. :lol

My condolences :lol

(Never have been a fan of NYC)
Went there once, couldn't get out fast enough. Plus they get all my tax dollars!!! I'm more country bumpkin than city folk.

Nice! More money for collectibles! :yess:

Hehe :) Actually kinda glad that We are planning to start a family and buy a house, makes it easier to hold onto the money.

Nope not this time. I will def try and go to the Indy Con next time. They had Game of Thrones people there I heard.

It' different than Indy Comic Con. This one is smaller and geared more towards just toys I think. It's only $11 for a Sat/Sun pass.

That Boba is real sweet... take that one to eBay and get paid!!!

200_s.gif

Flosi, you have a PM!

Also, just pulled this from the mailbox. Tom Hodges holiday special Fett!

image.jpg

I really like the one of Boba Fett walking like a pimp.

Here's my last batch of return cards. They're for sale if you want them.

10557704_816879665064430_7521079655074209940_o.jpg
The Yoda isn't very good. You won't be able to sell it. You should just give it away, to a Yoda collector perhaps. :monkey3
Just kidding, of course. It's friggin awesome. I hate you for making it! Now tell me how much already! Please get the raping over with, so I can scream and run away! :panic:

It's a folder card so it will be twice the price ! :panic:

And if you add the Kenbenobi tax it's just going to be too high. :)

Back