(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Awesome Ben it looks great. I looked everywhere for anyone selling a complete lot no one was.

Looks like you all had a great time! Wish I could have been there!

Waller you have a new crush?

We think she looks like Keira Knightley. :lol

Nice, that's a keeper!!!

He looks to be in excellent condition. Now I just need to test his staff to see if it's original.

Awesome Ben it looks great. I looked everywhere for anyone selling a complete lot no one was.

Thanks! There was one loose Amanaman at Celebration I was looking at in a case, but the guy at the booth said he was part of a set when I asked about it. There wasn't a sign or anything saying it was a set, so I guess you'd only know if you asked.

It'd be great if Luke and Leia went up tomorrow. Might use my points on those two fools.

I saw two sellers that had a full set of Vintage for sale. One was $3500 and the other $4000 or so I thing give or take.

You dont want to dos complete lot of vintage. Takes a lot of the fun out of it. Plus seems to cost a lot more.

From Sideshow's website:

IMG_20150420_164706.jpeg

Nice, who's with Susan?

From Sideshow's website:

IMG_20150420_164706.jpeg
The expressions on both of their faces are epic! Congrats, Cody! Apparently Rick wasn't good enough to make the website. :lol

Look who showed up in the mail today. My first and only vintage Star Wars figure.

Dayyum, you started with a big one! Well done!

Such a bizarre URL. It's not sideshowtoy or sideshowcollectibles. Have they ever owned just sideshow.com?
I was thinking the same thing... I had gone to that website on my phone at Celebration, but didn't see any mention of a discount. Apparently I wasn't looking in the right place...

Waller you have a new crush?

We think she looks like Keira Knightley. :lol
I was totally thinking that during the TFA presentation. In still photos, I don't see it as much, unless she's smiling.

That's a repro staff...

I was just messing with ya.
:lol :lol :lol You almost gave Ben a heart attack!

Nice, who's with Susan?
:lol Tis OK, none of us knew what Cody looked like til Celebration. From what I heard, he had an awesome trip! He scored lots of freebies!

I have an overwhelming urge to buy Star Wars stuff since returning from Celebration. I almost bought some 3 3/4 Black Series toys at TRU today.

Back