(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Yeah Eli is very talkative lol but was talking also a lot to my old friend Nick who I hadn't seen in about 6 years. And last podcast I listened to was the Force Awakens reaction one cause it stopped for a while.

Edit oh you were talking about Nick lol I'm a dumb

Haha, yeah I was talking about Nick. :D Didn't know you knew him from before. That makes sense.
yeah, we've gotten very sporatic with the casts lately... a lot of us have been working on things and have been busy. We are going to do one next week hopefully and talk about the new trailer and CVII etc.

Oh Waller I did buy like 10 vinyls. All Disney movie soundtracks, lol! I'm going down a dark path. :lol

:panic:

Jen, you were so sweat and soft-spoken, I immediately thought "This girl is way to nice to hang out with this bunch scum and villainy!" :lol

Do you mean sweet? Because I don't remember Jen sweating. :lol

Hot Toys Luke and Leia can't wait for reveal. Wish Leia was from ESB though still cool.

The shoes are awesome!

Ah yes. Those are cool. But I bet they would not make for good con walking shoes.

Force Awakens shirt correct?

No Cody, Join me this weekend at C2E2! Along with Kenben and Gibby. :1-1:

yes Force Awakens, 3XL please. Thanks.

lol it's weird some people think I have an accent I don't see it.

I don't see accents either :dunno

I didn't get to say more than two words to you, Jenn... :(
That's more than I got to say to her! But that's my fault for skipping the party... Thought I'd see her Saturday night...

You guys see we missed a 40% off Marvel coupon yesterday? 24-hour code apparently... So sad...

Man, I hate having to not spend money. I'm probably going to be buying a car soon and really need to do something about the CC debt I have. Jerry just posted some amazing new LOTR prints and I'm going to have to be adult for once. Save then order.

Man, I hate having to not spend money. I'm probably going to be buying a car soon and really need to do something about the CC debt I have. Jerry just posted some amazing new LOTR prints and I'm going to have to be adult for once. Save then order.

You going after the montage or the individuals.

I might get Tauriel when I can.

I didn't get to say more than two words to you, Jenn... :(

I know I stayed inside because I was a cold person and I :rip if I'm cold lol. I should've went outside for a time though.

CDTE6C2WIAMfnYM.jpg

Ask GB about this. The badge didn't seem to help in the store at all... :(

Nope...as was said if I wanted to queue up really early in the morning (like before the con started) I could have gotten in 30 minutes early, but **** that ****. I already spent nearly 2 hours the day before just to get a Crumb clock (yes, I said clock). No way would I want to do that... aside from getting in 30 minutes early there is no benefit so I'd have had to spend another 2 or even 3 hours as the crowd was much worse on Saturday to use it. Oh well, I would have liked the general Celebration shirt, but it's $25 I saved :lol

I didn't get to spend much time with quite a few Freaks, but I did enjoy what time I had with them. This place is my extended family, so it was priceless meeting and hanging with everyone.

I was jealous at first when you ran off to do the panel, but not so much after hearing this.

I think if we all could have gotten into the Hamill panel it would have been a lot of fun, but just going on your own would have been kind of lame. And I agree with you Waller, experiencing the con with friends made it a great time. If I was just there on my own I would have easily burnt out after 2 days :lol

Omg!!!!! Luke and leia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yess: So stoked about these... looks like HT will be replacing all of my ANH figures :lol

I am glad now we didn't wear those for Hamill's picture.

Yeah, it was a fun idea at first... but we would have looked even more ridiculous than we already do :lol

I sound weird. I think we all think that. :lol

Yeah, it's actually a thing that because of how we hear our own voices (coming out from us, rather than in from outside) most people think they have a weird voice and when they hear their own voice recorded it sounds odd to them.

I think with us all wearing the same shirts in our pics the pics look that much more amazing !

Back