(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I have an overwhelming urge to buy Star Wars stuff since returning from Celebration. I almost bought some 3 3/4 Black Series toys at TRU today.
Lots of SW stuff to buy at C2E2! :monkey3 Just sayin...

FYI, prices go up after today... I'm buying my ticket right now...

I have some recommendations.....audiobot | eBay
But srsly - buy more vintage!!!!!!

I really want the Leia one. I went to my comic book shop today, but they didn't have any of the figure variant cover Star Wars comics and no issue #1 at all.

Does my 12" Gentle Giant Boba Fett count?

Lots of SW stuff to buy at C2E2! :monkey3 Just sayin...

FYI, prices go up after today... I'm buying my ticket right now...

Sadly, I'm not going to go. I wanted to check out the AP Collectibles booth as they're my favorite 1/6 dealer and also chicken out on meeting Jewel Staite, but it's super crazy crowded there too and I had enough of that at Celebration. I did order a Sideshow Gammy and Clone Wars Anakin, though.

$5 OFF COUPON for C2E2 is WL4. I just found it... Searched earlier but didn't find one...

Sadly, I'm not going to go. I wanted to check out the AP Collectibles booth as they're my favorite 1/6 dealer and also chicken out on meeting Jewel Staite, but it's super crazy crowded there too and I had enough of that at Celebration. I did order a Sideshow Gammy and Clone Wars Anakin, though.
Bummer... Which Gammy you get? The first one, or Gartogg? I only have Gartogg...

Bummer... Which Gammy you get? The first one, or Gartogg? I only have Gartogg...

It's just a regular one. I'd like a Gartogg too, but don't see him pop up that often. I ordered them off of Supernatural Art on Sunday night and they still haven't shipped them from what I can see. I'll start getting worried if they don't ship by next week.

From Sideshow's website:

IMG_20150420_164706.jpeg
Hahaha awesome! She was much more excited then I was apparently! I walked miles across the venue for that thing.

It sounds like you guys both have Celebrationitus. :lecture

I really want the Leia one. I went to my comic book shop today, but they didn't have any of the figure variant cover Star Wars comics and no issue #1 at all.

Offers are welcome. :)

If I recall, you were thinking about parting with some MOTU classics.....that's interesting....

In some unrelated to toy news - I found a great job listing that is WAY close to my home last night. Sent a resume and got a voicemail today from them. Hopefully I can talk to them tomorrow - wish me luck guys! It would be fantastic to get out ahead of my current company going down like Waller on Daisy Ridley.

In some unrelated to toy news - I found a great job listing that is WAY close to my home last night. Sent a resume and got a voicemail today from them. Hopefully I can talk to them tomorrow - wish me luck guys! It would be fantastic to get out ahead of my current company going down like Waller on Daisy Ridley.

:lol

Good luck! :rock

Your avi is killing me. She was so ****ing adorable at that panel (watched the stream like a cheap-ass fan).

Offers are welcome. :)

If I recall, you were thinking about parting with some MOTU classics.....that's interesting....

I don't know what would be fair.

I was thinking about selling DC Universe Classics at the collectible store near me. The MOTU stuff is safe for now.

Good luck, Thom. I hope you get it. That job you're currently at doesn't sound like it's a very healthy environment to be in anyway.

I don't know what would be fair.

I was thinking about selling DC Universe Classics at the collectible store near me. The MOTU stuff is safe for now.

Good luck, Thom. I hope you get it. That job you're currently at doesn't sound like it's a very healthy environment to be in anyway.

It is NOT. Thank you. I hope you are able to get out of your situation too.

If you ever decide you want to do some tradesies, let me know. But as someone who dumped their own MOTUs, I say keep them!

I might have a few loose extras, I think. I'll let you know.

Awesome! Good luck!!! And as for the last part, :rotfl

Your avi is killing me. She was so ****ing adorable at that panel (watched the stream like a cheap-ass fan).
Agreed! :lecture

She's pretty cute. Hopefully, some slug-like gangster will put her in a metal bikini.

Back