(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

They don't ban 'em like they used to. :(

Lowering the standards is never good. The iq of this forum has dropped 50% in the last 12 months. I'm amazed half these drooling mongoloids have the ability to type and communicate.

Lowering the standards is never good. The iq of this forum has dropped 50% in the last 12 months. I'm amazed half these drooling mongoloids have the ability to type and communicate.

Hey! I'm trying really hard! :(

Drooling mongoloid is a much tamer Google experience than I would have guessed. It did yield a Carrie Fisher, a Barack Obama, and a nude siamese lesbian fivesome (in addition to a few perfunctory mongoloids).

Drooling mongoloid is a much tamer Google experience than I would have guessed. It did yield a Carrie Fisher, a Barack Obama, and a nude siamese lesbian fivesome (in addition to a few perfunctory mongoloids).

sort of sounds sexy, but not sure yet :lol :lol

Well, if you don't mind not knowing where one ends and another begins, they are the girl for you.

Watching Room 237, with many ideas about the true content and intention of The Shining, by Stanley Kubrick.

I've got to say, if even a quarter of the hypotheses that all these multiple film theorists have found and deduced from this one film were intentionally placed there by Kubrick, then my only conclusion is that the man was an absolute genius on a level I cannot contend with. Only about halfway through, and they haven't even touched on the faked lunar landings confession idea yet. Highly recommended if you want your mind blown.

Okay, my mind is officially ****ing blown! Go watch this documentary if you respect yourself at all! :lecture

Room 237 :horror

I watched it. Thought most of it was a bunch of bull.

I watched it. Thought most of it was a bunch of bull.

You have to admit, they make valid arguments in each case. His exacting cinematography and slow dissolves were masterful. And this documentary has opened my eyes to even more things. They can't all be happy circumstance. I believe he must have placed many of these hidden things.

On another note, I watched a doc on Bigfoot today too. What a bunch of bull! :lol

on netflix?

Yep.

I mean, that window in the manager's office! Can't be there. I'm sitting here trying to reconcile it, but, barring a light shaft in just that part of the hotel, there is just no way for that window to be there. Even if there were a light shaft, which I'm familiar with in NYC, it wouldn't' be that bright. It's so weird.

Then there's Danny riding his Big Wheel from one level to another. How the hell?

And none of the maps of the hotel work out. Why? It's just all too much for me to take in. :lol

You guys left the barn door open again. [emoji14]anic:

Hold onto your butts. Massive multi-quote coming! :panic:
Your work sure has lots of parties. Must be a small company.
Massive multi-quote? Have I taught you nothing? That was weak! :pfft:
Actually, we're a big company. But most of the parties haven't been done by the company. My department has had a lot in the last year, but most were due to retirements. This upcoming one is due to a dude jumping ship and going to work for one of our customers. But he's been with us for 16 years, so we're still giving him a going away party...

I'm in the SDCC Epic registration ticketing debacle thingey waiting for live sales to go on around 9 AM PST… :panic: :panic: :panic:
Waiting as well. Have not had luck the last few years.
The SDCC registration sucked ass. #EPICFAIL

Okay, my mind is officially ****ing blown! Go watch this documentary if you respect yourself at all! :lecture

Room 237 :horror

At least something or someone is getting blown tonight.

I don't think I'm ever going to SDCC again haven't gotten tickets in years :(
I hear ya. I used to go every year. They reward the people who went the previous year. They should reward their loyal attendees from the past, but alas, once you skip a year, you are screwed.

SDCC is worse than Mondo.
Indeed.

Maybe I'll finally learn my lesson and stop wasting two hours of my life for absolutely no gain...
Comic-Con 2015 badges have sold out! We thank you for your support and are very grateful to receive such a high level of interest in our event.
Next year, I will be more prepared. I'll have 2 PC's going with 3 different browsers on each, plus my phone. That will give me 7 chances to get selected. Today I wasn't home, so was only on my phone... I bet most people are rocking multiple browsers and PC's to raise the odds...

No don't do that. I'll just stick with Ken. He can't see his pee pee over the big fat gunta, so I gotta keep helping him out. ;)
And with that note, fury has been placed on ignore. :mad:

Well I got lucky this year. I didn't get through but my buddy did. 4 day pass for me.
Congrats, you lucky SOB!

Tickets bought. Housing will be paid Thursday. For my next trick, I will buy plane tickets.
Where ya stayin?

I saw Hot Tub Time Machine 2 today. It wasn't very good. The original was SOOOOOOOO much better. Sure, there were a few laughs, but it was mainly **** jokes. Lame plot. No wonder John Cusack didn't come back... Chevy Chase was barely in it!

You too Ken. :duff

I hope I can keep up with you all. I'm a convention noob. Not sure if there are any others, besides King Darkness and myself.

Back