(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Next year, I will be more prepared. I'll have 2 PC's going with 3 different browsers on each, plus my phone. That will give me 7 chances to get selected. Today I wasn't home, so was only on my phone... I bet most people are rocking multiple browsers and PC's to raise the odds...

That won't work. The system limits each participant to only one session of a waiting room, based on the individualized registration number assigned.

Now, each member who gets through, can buy for up to three members including themself. As long as you complete the process in 15 minutes.

But, honestly, I don't think I'll even try again...

You have to admit, they make valid arguments in each case. His exacting cinematography and slow dissolves were masterful. And this documentary has opened my eyes to even more things. They can't all be happy circumstance. I believe he must have placed many of these hidden things.

On another note, I watched a doc on Bigfoot today too. What a bunch of bull! :lol

Yeah, but you can make an argument for pretty much anything if you dig enough and you have to admit that some of it was grasping at straws. The thing about the menu having 11 items on it and that being a reference to Apollo 11 seemed like it was just looking for meaning in nothing to me for example.

I think they raised a few interesting points. The Playgirl magazine, the maps and hallways that don't make sense. Thought provoking and I'm sure Kubrick put some thought and meaning into some of the things that are pointed out in the documentary, but I don't think he did with every single thing like some of the people in that documentary suggest.

He almost certainly didn't plan for the movie to be played forward and in reverse simultaneously, and overlaid. :rotfl

That was just too stupid to believe!

I'm watching a Brony documentary now, and thinking of my bro, Shropt. :1-1:

I just watched a certain king die horribly, and with spectacularly little dignity. Goddamn that was satisfying. Never gets old.

I'm trying to watch Godzilla 2014 again. I have a hard time focusing on this movie.

I still haven't seen it. I want to, but every time I consider making the effort, I realize that I could use that time to watch one of the 25 (?) Toho films on my shelf. I have everything except 1985, including King Kong vs Godzilla. Am I counting right?

Not enough Godzilla and not enough Cranston. At least, that's my opinion. I do like the new Godzilla design and am looking forward to the sequel with King Ghidorah, Mothra, and Rodan.

I liked it in theaters but oddly enough i bought it on Blu ray and never finished it. First movie i ever did that with.

I thought it was okay in the theater. I went to the bathroom and when I came back the scene where they reveal where Godzilla came from had passed, so when he showed up later, it was just sort of out of nowhere. I've watched it on blu-ray five or six times, but I always just end up messing on the internet and not focusing on the movie.

Wow. That's tempting. If they do that, I'll watch the first one.

You have some time. I heard it won't be out until 2017 or 2018. After the Gareth Edwards Star Wars movie. I hope it's awesome. Like a really good remake of Ghidorah: The Three Headed Monster.

I'm ready for Pac Rim Dos...

Godzilla bores me.

I'm excited about it too. I've heard a few things about it that make me a little worried, but hopefully it lives up to the first one.

You just haven't met the right Godzilla yet.

I need it to be like ESB was to SW, but honestly, that doesn't happen often...

Maybe in the Linklater Before trilogy, and that's prolly it.

Maybe Friday the 13th too. Dunno.

I need it to be like ESB was to SW, but honestly, that doesn't happen often...

Maybe in the Linklater Before trilogy, and that's prolly it.

Maybe Friday the 13th too. Dunno.

I recommend Godzilla, Monthra, King Ghidorah: All Out Monsters Attack. It's got the super evil, jerk Godzilla that kills people on purpose. He's like the Darth Vader of Godzillas. He's got the white eyes of pure evilness.

713873-gmk_10.jpg

I think Pacific Rim 2 will probably have Mecha Kaiju and Voltron/Power Rangers style combining Jaegers. So, probably not the same tone as ESB.

I eat up your fanaticism for Gojira and Kaiju in general.

I'm finally figuring out my collecting fascination. I feed off of all of your energies in the different things we all love, and I dabble in a little bit of it all! :D

I think Pacific Rim 2 will probably have Mecha Kaiju and Voltron/Power Rangers style combining Jaegers. So, probably not the same tone as ESB.

Yeah, ESB had the whole tragic second act thing going for it. And it did it well.

Back