(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Okay, I'll go. Of course I'll go. I bleed Star Wars!

But, I'm done with toys. :)

Whew! A post from Emma Watson's Twitter page:

Remember that little talk we had about not believing everything written in the media?!

Translation: Waller still has zero chance with Emma Watson

#that'ssowaller

Translation: King is right even though I don't like admitting it.

#thta'ssomean

I'm trying to watch Godzilla 2014 again. I have a hard time focusing on this movie.

Me too. If they had switched the roles of the main couple - made The Hot Olsen a soldier and boring guy the stay-at-home, watchability would have gone through the roof. Especially if her uniform got more and more battle damaged as the story progressed.

I recommend Godzilla, Monthra, King Ghidorah: All Out Monsters Attack. It's got the super evil, jerk Godzilla that kills people on purpose. He's like the Darth Vader of Godzillas. He's got the white eyes of pure evilness.

713873-gmk_10.jpg

I think I'm in love! Need to see that one stat!

I haven't had a full two days off in so long that I don't know what to do with myself. Yesterday I finally cleaned up from Christmas and got everything packed away. But I also watched three movies and three documentaries!

It was fairly relaxing, but I also feel like a bum.

I guess today I will vacuum and dust... :dunno

Me too. If they had switched the roles of the main couple - made The Hot Olsen a soldier and boring guy the stay-at-home, watchability would have gone through the roof. Especially if her uniform got more and more battle damaged as the story progressed.

I think I'm in love! Need to see that one stat!

I actually really like the weird British lady that hangs out with Ken Watanabe the best. The Olsen twins' sister is very pretty, but I've always admired a certain uniqueness as far as looks go when it comes to women.

I'm going to spoil the movie as it's been out for almost a year now, but I was bummed they got rid of Bryan Cranston. The soldier guy wasn't interesting enough on his own to keep me interested throughout the remainder of the movie.

That's one of my top favorite Godzilla movies. Lots of action, mystical Japanese stuff, evil Godzilla versus good Ghidorah. Pretty awesome.

That won't work. The system limits each participant to only one session of a waiting room, based on the individualized registration number assigned.
Now, each member who gets through, can buy for up to three members including themself. As long as you complete the process in 15 minutes.
But, honestly, I don't think I'll even try again...
Ah, I forgot about the registration number thingy. This was the first time I tried to buy tickets, since they started that...

Oh no. You gotta. I'm going to Midnight Madness to buy all the toys like a good fanboy.
I may go, but I'm not buying crap. TFA will be flooded like Episode 1 was. That's why Hasbro is barely giving us anything. They are in full production on TFA. I will however, go to the first showing of TFA the night of the 17th, and perhaps also the 2nd. I will watch that movie a LOT! I'm taking off on December 18...

Okay, I'll go. Of course I'll go. I bleed Star Wars!

But, I'm done with toys. :)
Although I'm not done with toys, I am most certainly done with Hasbro SW figures... I did spot the new Rebels/SL figures the other day though...

Whew! A post from Emma Watson's Twitter page:
She confirming the rumor is TRUE! :hi5:

Translation: Waller still has zero chance with Emma Watson

#that'ssowaller
:lol

I am not! I work hard! Tomorrow starts another long run, during which it's likely I won't have a day off until Celebration! :(
About time you do some work, you lazy bum! :monkey3

I am re-watching GoT right now. Starting from the very beginning, episode 1. The sad part is, I own them all on BD, yet I'm watching them streaming from HBO GO. It's just so damn convenient...

Every shovel full of snow I move makes me feel more entitled to a Hoth Han.

At least it will help you draw snow for your cards. Great motivation! :p

Back