(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Is it bigger than Godzilla?

Devil Dinosaur isn't. :lol

670555.jpg

Whoever enjoys painting a room has serious ****ing head issues. This is hell!

Oh and I fell off a ladder and ****ed up my ankle! Huzzah!

#whitepeopleproblems

Painting sucks. I had to help my brother paint his baby room a few years ago and it was lame.

Today was boring as hell. My work buddy is taking me out to dinner at a bbq place tonight, though. Should be enjoyable.

Ken I refuse to quote your multiquote lol. But I chose Endor Luke and im going to the community college here but taking needed classes.
Good choice! And I'm glad the college situation worked out...

My giant, badass Godzilla is on his plane ride from Japan. He should be here soon.

gigantic-series-burning-godzilla-1995-figure-by-x-plus-4.gif
That rocks! :rock :rock2
This one? This car has changed my life. Sad, but true!

You own that now?

Hello again everyone was in the hospital for over a week, I'm still alive.. Barely, I missed the Cantina.
Oh chit! Glad you're OK!

Yeah Kidney problems suck.
I can't even imagine... Take care of yourself!

I just had this really fat guy with a Bluetooth in his ear, expensive watch on his wrist and a golfing visor on his sweaty head come in and start talking like a stuttering carnival barker about a bunch of nonsense regarding his delayed flights or something else I didn't care about. When he asks how much a room is, I tell him $139. He asks if that's the best I can do, I tell him it is ($40 off the actual rate) and then I refer him across the street to Motel 6. He says something about checking Kayak.com and I wish him good luck. Our rate on Kayak is $179.

He's still sitting out there in his very nice looking rental car and I'm wondering how long I should wait before I tell him to GTFO.
Ahhh, memories. I spent so many years behind the front desk. I don't miss it at all...

He is indeed white. If he's looking for sympathy, he has come to the wrong place.

I think his original gibberish involved asking if he could buy a room with Delta Sky Miles. I wanted to ask him if this looked like an airplane.
:lol

Disclaimer: I am not prejudiced against people who are overweight, rich, or white.
Just all of the above? :wink1:

I have two outstanding traffic tickets right now that have caused my license to be suspended. When I got the notice, both tickets had been bumped up by $50 each. I knew that the reinstatement fee for the license was $50 per ticket, and I assumed that's what the increase was so I had to wait until I had about $360 available to pay them off. That should have been today, but I discovered that those were actually late fees and it will cost me $460 to be able to drive legally again. This is especially awesome because I'm also a month behind on my car payment, three months behind on my car insurance, and my bass is in the pawn shop until I have five bills to get her out.

Needless to say, I'm an outlaw for the forseeable future. It would take a Biblical-caliber miracle for me to give even half a rat's ass about that fat bastard's airline miles. Or much else. I care about rent, and making the next payment on Catwoman without starving to death. That's it.
Dude, you better be careful! Don't get pulled over! You have any collectibles you could sell?

Rough day at work. I just now got caught up to like 6am, which is sad... Long way to go still. But I'm out for the evening. Perhaps when I get home later...

Hadn't posted much in here today. Thanks though guys for giving me something to smile while my kids acted crazy.

I got the 64gb air. Needed a new computer but this just seemed easier. Do you use any snazzy ad ons like a keyboard, Josh?

Nice! I've got a 32gb and I wish I had gotten a larger sized one. I eat of space fast with movies when I'm on the go. It's cheaper that's for sure. :lol No, I've got a case that I put it in when I'm going places that turns it off/on when I open the lid that's it.

Hello again everyone was in the hospital for over a week, I'm still alive.. Barely, I missed the Cantina.

WHAT?!?! I hope you're ok now or at least getting better. :(

:lol I should do that with my E.T. It would freak Dana the **** out. :lol

New iPad!!!! :panic:

Congrats Flo! We still haven't gotten into the tablet world. Wife and I have iPhones and the kids have iPods but that's it. Maybe for Christmas but of course we'll need 2 since the kids will kill each other over it.

Hadn't posted much in here today. Thanks though guys for giving me something to smile while my kids acted crazy.

DUDE! My kids have been at each other's throats this week. I get it. They're tired from the move, starting school and now the chaos of unpacking but it's maddening. I want to lock them both in the closet and go get a beer.

Back