(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

A perpetually young chipmunk face? I suppose there are worse things to stricken with.

article-2344774-1A68BFE2000005DC-390_634x660.jpg

Vs. Destroyah? I always get the year wrong.

It's the neck that reminds me of the Millenium design.

And that woman is horrific. Gotta be some kind of Botox damage responsible for that. :yuck

I have two outstanding traffic tickets right now that have caused my license to be suspended. When I got the notice, both tickets had been bumped up by $50 each. I knew that the reinstatement fee for the license was $50 per ticket, and I assumed that's what the increase was so I had to wait until I had about $360 available to pay them off. That should have been today, but I discovered that those were actually late fees and it will cost me $460 to be able to drive legally again. This is especially awesome because I'm also a month behind on my car payment, three months behind on my car insurance, and my bass is in the pawn shop until I have five bills to get her out.

Needless to say, I'm an outlaw for the forseeable future. It would take a Biblical-caliber miracle for me to give even half a rat's ass about that fat bastard's airline miles. Or much else. I care about rent, and making the next payment on Catwoman without starving to death. That's it.

You really should have banged that hot chick while you had the chance...

Morning all!!

Hope things get better soon, Darth Vader. :(

Vs. Destroyah? I always get the year wrong.

It's the neck that reminds me of the Millenium design.

Yep, the Godzilla vs. Destroyah version. He's commonly referred to as Burning Godzilla in the Godzilla fan community.

Really wish they would've had a switch out Mr. Fusion for the back... I like that design better.
It makes me worry that as soon as I order this one and get it in they will have that version of it.... grrr.

I think 3 versions are all but guaranteed... 2 will probably sell as well or even better than 1. And while 3 is a tough sell I think enough people will jump on it either to have one because they missed out on the first two or to complete the trilogy.

I do have $640.45 in rewards to use though... hehe

Damn son... time to get spending! I've only got like $40 active and another $100 or so pending. But I usually spend them as soon as I get enough for a figure, so last time was $160 on a Wolfe. Sadly I've still not done anything with him... I planned to harvest part of his armor for a custom, but then I got lazy :lol

My giant, badass Godzilla is on his plane ride from Japan. He should be here soon.

Congrats :rock

GB beat me to the bonner reference :lol

Christ! $700.....crazy talk.

Great minds think about boners :lecture And yeah, $700 is ridiculous. It's badass and likely no 1/6 vehicle will ever be as nice... but damn, that's a lot of scratch :lol

Speaking of douchey entitled white folks, it reminds me of a story about my sisters boss. Very very well to do white chick, though she's earned it, shes a veterinarian and very good at her job, but she loves to complain about the most unsympathetic stuff.One time she was at a birthday party for my niece and was complaining to me and my wife about how annoyed she was about having to remove her shoes at a Hawaiian airport while she was on vacation. Meanwhile me and my wife don't have water at our house :lol....me and my wife are looking at each other like "Is this bi tch complaining about her damn shoes while shes spending two weeks on vacation in Hawaii"..?!?!?!?! Complain about that stuff with your other wealthy friends, not your employees poor family members :lol :lol :lol :lol

White people problems :rolleyes2

I know it's trite, but the whole "first world problems" thing really applies... or maybe even more "2% problems" :lol

However, the wife and I are going to Jamaica for our anniversary in November, so hopefully I can complain about how "dirty" the shower was or how the food was "just okay" at the resort :lol

Wow, Carrot Top has really let himself go :lecture

Back