(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Thanks for sharing JJJ. Yeah, the Trevas one isn't as strong as his earlier two. We mostly passed on the Owen/Beru Europe release huh. This one is nice, but certainly doesn't grab me as a must have, especially since I'm in purge mode...

Still, it is beautiful, and it is kinda behind the scenes. I mean that big 'ol Imperial Shuttle is prominent.
I love the Owen/Beru one! Sure, it isn't my favorite, but it's still a scene we didn't get to see in the film, but we know occurred!

I love the Owen/Beru one! Sure, it isn't my favorite, but it's still a scene we didn't get to see in the film, but we know occurred!

That wasn't Owen and Beru. Those were just big jawas.

Thanks for sharing JJJ. Yeah, the Trevas one isn't as strong as his earlier two. We mostly passed on the Owen/Beru Europe release huh. This one is nice, but certainly doesn't grab me as a must have, especially since I'm in purge mode...

Still, it is beautiful, and it is kinda behind the scenes. I mean that big 'ol Imperial Shuttle is prominent.

Agreed. The first two gave us that ahah moment where something got filled in ...

The Beru one did nothing for me. I didn't believe the scene. Just like this one. Its not filling in something I didn't know. We all know Vader walked in. Its a given.

The other two.. not so much and the CE one just was not believable.

Agreed. The first two gave us that ahah moment where something got filled in ...

The Beru one did nothing for me. I didn't believe the scene. Just like this one. Its not filling in something I didn't know. We all know Vader walked in. Its a given.

The other two.. not so much and the CE one just was not believable.
Vader could have floated in, or jumped in, or hung onto a Probot. Or beamed in from the Enterprise. But now we know he took his shuttle, and walked the rest of the way. It fills in a major gap in my mind...
I have lots of gaps in my mind...

Vader could have floated in, or jumped in, or hung onto a Probot. Or beamed in from the Enterprise. But now we know he took his shuttle, and walked the rest of the way. It fills in a major gap in my mind...

With comments like this, apparently you do have big gaps. :cuckoo: :lol

I'm still not convinced it happened that way. You all know I believe Boba Fett torched Owen & Beru. I'm sticking to that.

I have lots of gaps in my mind...

Now we "know" nothing new. If you claim that Trevas creates canon, I'll humbly remind you that, although I despise the changes to the OT, Lucas himself oversaw each change. And he put Boba into ANH for a reason...

...to sell toys! :lol

I'm still not convinced it happened that way. You all know I believe Boba Fett torched Owen & Beru. I'm sticking to that.

Now we "know" nothing new. If you claim that Trevas creates canon, I'll humbly remind you that, although I despise the changes to the OT, Lucas himself oversaw each change. And he put Boba into ANH for a reason...

...to sell toys! :lol
:lol
And yes, everything Trevas creates is canon. I deem it so! :lecture
You and your Fett Fettish...

Wow, I just got rep from the coupon thread. Perhaps I should pop in there more often! :lol
UT is the only one that regularly reps me in here. Nobody else loves me. fury hasn't done it since June 6th! :mad:

Wow, I just got rep from the coupon thread. Perhaps I should pop in there more often! :lol
UT is the only one that regularly reps me in here. Nobody else loves me. fury hasn't done it since June 6th! :mad:

UT repped me a couple of days ago as well.

I would if I could.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kenbenobi again.

I gave you 1/6 rep. :pfft:

I like the Trevas print , I just don't really have much room for anymore art at least until I get the last bedroom cleaned out(it's got all the junk from moving I need if get rid of) and I still have a bunch of Dorman prints in a tube

I like the Trevas print , I just don't really have much room for anymore art at least until I get the last bedroom cleaned out(it's got all the junk from moving I need if get rid of) and I still have a bunch of Dorman prints in a tube

Do what Kenben does. Put them on your ceiling.

large.jpg

Back