(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Sometimes after some chaos, you just need to sit back and enjoy something meaningful...

I missed the mayhem of deleted posts as well...
When you say the eye plate is inserted, is it inserted from inside the head I assume?

Yep, it's similar to this design with Catwoman... but no teeth and the white part of the plastic is more of a rectangle which caused the messed up looking face.

Sideshow seems to be using this eye plate system for all of the new 1/6 figures and so far it's been very hit and miss... with Drake being a big miss.

attachment.php

Anyone still need a HT Star Spangled Man Captain America fig?

Great pieces.

Trevas' just doesn't get me like the first two did. I don't know.

It doesn't really fill in a gap in the way the Boba or Leia one did.

I look forward to meeting everyone at celebration!
And KenBen its Threezero who has the GOT license.
Ahhh, I think I knew that a while back, but forgot... I have to check those pics out...

Yep, it's similar to this design with Catwoman... but no teeth and the white part of the plastic is more of a rectangle which caused the messed up looking face.

attachment.php
She's better with no teeth! Much easier to blow me! Wait, that is lifesize, right? If that's 1/6 scale, she'd only be able to blow Waller...

Anyone still need a HT Star Spangled Man Captain America fig?
I don't have it yet. $129 where??? I am tempted...

Another great piece by Chris Trevas

trevas_vader.jpg

Here's Vanderstelt's

vanderstelt_saga.jpg
Are those the ACME ones? When do those go up for sale? I want Trevas!!!

I'd be all over the JV one if Jason Palmer wasn't my centerpiece print. JV is such a great artist!

Thanks for sharing JJJ. Yeah, the Trevas one isn't as strong as his earlier two. We mostly passed on the Owen/Beru Europe release huh. This one is nice, but certainly doesn't grab me as a must have, especially since I'm in purge mode...

Still, it is beautiful, and it is kinda behind the scenes. I mean that big 'ol Imperial Shuttle is prominent.

I feel the same way, but the art itself is great. Plus I'm a sucker for Hoth.

The rest of the prints can be seen here, I think they go on sale on Friday.

https://www.darkinkart.com/star-wars-alliance-timed-release.html
Thanks for the link. I know more artists are still pending approval (like Spencer). The approval person has been on vacation...

I'd be all over the JV one if Jason Palmer wasn't my centerpiece print. JV is such a great artist!
I think I may get that one. For JV, $40 is cheap. He's usually $80-$100 easily. Obviously this wont be of the same quality as those prints (paper-wise), but I don't think I can pass it up. I'll get Trevas, too. Perhaps Spencer, too, but I gotta see it first...

Back