(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I went through those HBO shorts. Still didn't see any Kate Micucci boobies. There was a segment about pregnant women with some women with their boobs out, but no Micucci.
I'm not crazy. I swear I saw them! I will watch again tonight, and take a pic, and post it in 2.0. Where are you watching them? Perhaps there is a censored version that you are watching.

I have this watch. Kinda cool, but I'm definitely more happy that my money went to preserving the igloo. Feels like it's been years. Didn't know Kickstarter projects went on for this long.

If you like books, you should look into the McQuarrie Dreams & Visions project in production now.
It just started in late August! I think this is his 2nd kickstarter. He made 600 initially, and now he's making another 500. Or something like that...
Do you wear the watch? Do you swear by its quality? I may get one. I'm not sure how that $147 pledge works. It says you get 2 Limited watches, but how are they numbered? I may have to ask him... Anybody interested in going in with me on a pair of vatches?

Do you get all the deluxe editions ? I have gotten just the books for Jedi and Sith.

I may just get the regular book for BH.

I might get the Deluxe for Empire just cause it's the empire... but I will wait to see the reveal.
What do you mean by "Empire"? What book is that? The Imperial Handbook is coming out this year. Not sure if I'll get the deluxe. I have the deluxe for the Jedi and Sith books. I'm not sure I bought the Bounty Hunter Code. I don't remember! I probably did, but I better verify...

Three days till I see fury!
I hope you bought your butt plugs!
Seriously though, I'm jealous. You'll all good peeps. Too bad you can't join us for the Florida party! That's like a mini-ROW reunion! Me, fury, Punk, Shropt, and Frau, plus UT! It's gonna be off da HOOK!

I'm jealous.

How many of you would I get to meet if I went to CVII?
Most of us regulars in here are going. But what do you mean by "if." IF? IF????????? IFFFFFFFFF??????????
You're going. :lecture Nuff said. You'll regret it if you don't.

Ill be there. My first celebration!
:hi5: Looking forward to meeting you, Cody!!!

All of you who watch GOT. The Ned 1/6th prototype pics are out. He looks alright but something about the head sculpt is off. Idk im picky.
Who makes that?

I'm not crazy. I swear I saw them! I will watch again tonight, and take a pic, and post it in 2.0. Where are you watching them? Perhaps there is a censored version that you are watching.

I was watching it on Comcast On Demand. They showed the boobs of the ladies holding the plastic babies during the pregnant women song, but I don't think she was one of them. There was a thin girl with dark hair, but it wasn't Kate Micucci. I don't know. Maybe I missed them again.

I clearly missed something yesterday with about 50 deleted posts... but no need to open that can of worms :lol

Welcome back!!! I have no idea what an eyeplate is. What you say is "easy peasy" is like rocket science to me.

The new Sideshow figures use a separate plate inserted into the head for the eyes, so rather than the head being a solids sculpt, the eyes are holes (like a mask) and a separate plate is inserted with the pre-painted eyes. Unfortunately for Drake the eyes are often misalinged and the plate is too wide at the bottom cause the jaw to look distorted.

Oh, and Galactiboy, I don't suppose you can or know somebody that can fix the internal lightbulb on my Shaak Ti PF. It has some sentimental value to me since Dave offered it to me to review, but when I agreed to take it, he said he no longer had it, and I ended up buying one myself because it was already in my brain at that point.

Sorry man, that is something I'd have no idea on. Although, I believe Pixlepiper makes custom light-up sabers, so maybe he could rig something for you? Worth a shot.

It just started in late August! I think this is his 2nd kickstarter. He made 600 initially, and now he's making another 500. Or something like that...
Do you wear the watch? Do you swear by its quality? I may get one. I'm not sure how that $147 pledge works. It says you get 2 Limited watches, but how are they numbered? I may have to ask him... Anybody interested in going in with me on a pair of vatches?

Me, fury, Punk, Shropt, and Frau, plus UT! It's gonna be off da HOOK!

I so want to recreate our Marin County car ride in Florida. We will have all the players. :D

I never wear the watch and haven't looked at it in a while. My sand is packing in a bit tighter than I would have liked. It's in my Besta with Mythos Ben. Let me see... Seems perfect. The second hand is moving, and it's showing about 8:40, just a couple of minutes off, taking away DST. So I'd say it's quality. My name is engraved on the back too.

I clearly missed something yesterday with about 50 deleted posts... but no need to open that can of worms :lol

The new Sideshow figures use a separate plate inserted into the head for the eyes, so rather than the head being a solids sculpt, the eyes are holes (like a mask) and a separate plate is inserted with the pre-painted eyes. Unfortunately for Drake the eyes are often misalinged and the plate is too wide at the bottom cause the jaw to look distorted.
I missed the mayhem of deleted posts as well...
When you say the eye plate is inserted, is it inserted from inside the head I assume?

I so want to recreate our Marin County car ride in Florida. We will have all the players. :D

I never wear the watch and haven't looked at it in a while. My sand is packing in a bit tighter than I would have liked. It's in my Besta with Mythos Ben. Let me see... Seems perfect. The second hand is moving, and it's showing about 8:40, just a couple of minutes off, taking away DST. So I'd say it's quality. My name is engraved on the back too.
Aw, man! They don't engrave names anymore. I bet yours was cheaper, too.

Quite a few, but only one that really matters.
Aw, shucks! Thanks for mentioning me...

Wow, what happened I here? I noticed all sorts of nonsensery this morning and it's all gone... Good job whoever cleaned house. Now let's change the locks...

Wow, what happened I here? I noticed all sorts of nonsensery this morning and it's all gone... Good job whoever cleaned house. Now let's change the locks...
I think AdoptedScot leaped into action. She posted something at like 4am CDT...

What a bummer, I did some great sleuth work that proved devilof76 to be no bueno. Why was that deleted? Really, it was a public service announcement.

Jerk mods.

I agree. Not only are they not smart they're ugly too. Yeah, I said it.

You would totally hate truck drivers :lecture

Double negative makes a positive, so I'm okay with dumb ugly people like yourself. :lecture

Back