(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Yeah, I like the Mark VII the most of the Red/Gold. Mine will be here when the last flex goes through next month. I'm skipping the regular figures for part 3 at $300 a figure but am getting the power pose Mark 42. I really like the look of that armor.

It's just shocking that the MK IV was 190 two years ago, and now we're up to 250 for a similar release.

Screw HT. I just want them to make more Star Wars.

HT's price increases have really turned me off from ever buying another one. And it really sucks too because I sold off my Robocop a few years ago because I heard they were releasing a new one and now once they finally get it out it will be $300+. I should have just kept the other one.

Order Yoda. If you have a custom cloak made for him, you'll have a figure of my avatar.

I'm over on the CGC forum, making a deal to sell my Primer #2! :horror

I must really want an AFA R2. :r2d2line

Primer 2 is the first appearance of my favorite comic book character, Grendel. Specifically, I pretty much adore Hunter Rose as Grendel...

my precious! :D

Ah. I was afraid it was some kind of 1:1 R2 part.

I was ready to call you stupid, fat hobbit. :lol

But, you're good. :1-1:

No, full size R2 is moving forward...

I'm after a nice specimen of a 12 back R2 AFA graded though, and they ain't cheap precious...

Man, yous obsessed! Or passionate about the deetoo. Maybe a lil of both. :D

What does Primer #2 go for? I really need to go through and get rid of a lot of comics.

No, full size R2 is moving forward...

I'm after a nice specimen of a 12 back R2 AFA graded though, and they ain't cheap precious...

So you're getting a carded one now? That's awesome.

We wants a Vader. And R5. He was our first one...precious.

:D

Years ago I had planned to get a carded Chewbacca from each film. I already had a ROTJ one so I thought it would be fun. Until I looked at prices and realized I'd be paying hundreds for the same figure in different packaging and just couldn't do it. I'm happy with my ROTJ Chewie for now.

That would go great with a carded Boussh.

And a Skiff Guard Lando.

And a Jedi Luke.

And a Lightsaber R2.

And...

That would go great with a carded Boussh.

And a Skiff Guard Lando.

And a Jedi Luke.

And a Lightsaber R2.

And...

You don't need to tempt me. Once I finish my carded Raiders and Glow Remco Mini-Monsters, I may cave and start a carded ROTJ set of ROTJ only characters. :slap

You don't want a carded Hoth Han, Luke, and Leia?

Bespin Han, Luke, and Leia? Lando?

Yoda??? :lol

Should be getting $575 for my Primer 2. :D

I should say, the Primer is a CGC 9.8 with white pages!

That will go a long way toward a 12 back. Between that and the textbook sales, I should be pretty close, and sooner than I thought.

Yeah, I'm crazy for the R2, but I'm gonna collect R5 too. Already have a carded ESB R2 on the way (graduation gift). I'll be buying the 12 back for myself. I want a carded R2 from each film, and all loose R2 including the animated! I know, I'm nuts. I'm also getting one of every droid loose AFA...

That sounds like a nice comic. 12 R2 is much nicer.

I like the collection you're building. And I can see how those acrylic cases would be addictive. They're pretty. Put a Kenner droid inside, and they're just plain hot.

You don't want a carded Hoth Han, Luke, and Leia?

Bespin Han, Luke, and Leia? Lando?

Yoda??? :lol

Nah to the ESB. Jedi is my fave flick and it would a lot cheaper doing it this way. :)

Should be getting $575 for my Primer 2. :D

I should say, the Primer is a CGC 9.8 with white pages!

That will go a long way toward a 12 back. Between that and the textbook sales, I should be pretty close, and sooner than I thought.

Yeah, I'm crazy for the R2, but I'm gonna collect R5 too. Already have a carded ESB R2 on the way (graduation gift). I'll be buying the 12 back for myself. I want a carded R2 from each film, and all loose R2 including the animated! I know, I'm nuts. I'm also getting one of every droid loose AFA...

Wow, that's a nice chunk of change. :horror

You should be there soon I would think. What grade are you looking for?

Back