(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Complain that it has a crease in the middle and ask for a better price! ;) :lol

I really like the one of Boba Fett walking like a pimp.
Boba Fett IS a pimp! :lecture He sold off his body to make clones! Well, I guess that actually makes him a prostitute, now that I think about it...

I'm still looking for Dr. Hibbert Simpsons Lego... Just sayin. Anyone? Anyone?

Punk, my Simpsons Series 5 shipped on Saturday!!! They're now in-stock!!!!!!!! :panic:

The Yoda isn't very good. You won't be able to sell it. You should just give it away, to a Yoda collector perhaps. :monkey3
Just kidding, of course. It's friggin awesome. I hate you for making it! Now tell me how much already! Please get the raping over with, so I can scream and run away! :panic:

Pm me if you want it! :thwak:

556c7a224ae56e586e457d3e_vf-cover-bruce-jenner-july-2015.jpg

Just one table, but I am bringing a bunch of shelves etc to display on. I think they give us a decent area space... I hope... cause I have a crap ton of stuff I'm taking. :lol

A few years ago I bought a few of those plastic storage racks that break down. I usually build a series of shelves on the table so I have multiple heights for display. It works out quite well. Good luck!

:lol:lol:lol Christ!! I thought you knew!!!

I didnt' know either. It looks like Angie Dickinson. Not really attractive but kind of impressive.

At first i thought it was Jessica Lange :lol
Actually, I was thinking the same thing!

You can delete your post if you want... but a mod sees all :lecture
:lol I'm not hiding anything! My question was already answered... It's not like I said "wow, what a hottie!" :lol :yuck

Back