(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Blu-ray round one is going up on eBay later tonight.

1/6 Speeder Bike is $300 and Scout Trooper is $190. Pretty expensive if you want a bike and a trooper to ride it.

Their prices don't shock me anymore.

It shouldn't be a surprise, but $300 for the bike is quite a bit.

If you compare it to the Snowtrooper turret, it makes sense, but I thought that was overpriced at $150 anyway.

BLAH!!!! TGIF...

Hoping to get the office painted this weekend.

Personally, I like the green, Titus.

I honestly thought about keeping it but the room is only 10' x 12' with 1 window and no overhead light so it comes off too dark in person. I went with a medium to light gray. For furniture I was planning to go with all white but I can't find a TV stand or desk that I like so it will be a lighter brown instead.

I honestly thought about keeping it but the room is only 10' x 12' with 1 window and no overhead light so it comes off too dark in person. I went with a medium to light gray. For furniture I was planning to go with all white but I can't find a TV stand or desk that I like so it will be a lighter brown instead.
When I saw it, I thought it looked like a room in the first Resident Evil game, and I thought that was pretty cool. Light grey is good too.

I commend you for your efforts. I have an outdated list of DVD's I own, but never compiled a collectibles list. I started adding stuff into Collection Stash of course, but I have only a small fraction of my collection in there. To catalog everything is a project I have no desire to take on. I'd love to, but I just don't have the time, or patience. Getting it all set-up and displayed is priority #1.

Luckily a friend suggested right when I had completed a move and my collection was smaller... so as I put thing out I added them in the spreadsheet and I've just been fairly diligent about updating it.

I use them to keep track of my collection, what I've sold and intend to sell as well as my commissions.

It shouldn't be a surprise, but $300 for the bike is quite a bit.

Yeah, that's too much but I'll still probably buy one :lol

When I saw it, I thought it looked like a room in the first Resident Evil game, and I thought that was pretty cool. Light grey is good too.

Oh man, I used to love the first RE back in college. It was so creepy and fun to play with the lights out.

Blu-ray round one is going up on eBay later tonight.
I listed some stuff today too.
1/6 Speeder Bike is $300 and Scout Trooper is $190. Pretty expensive if you want a bike and a trooper to ride it.
I would have liked two troopers. I could live without a bike but doubt I'll be able to get either.

So the speeder bike and scout is gona be about $460 together. Who needs a kidney?
Where are the prices posted? All I see on the website is the Preview with no prices listed...

I think everyone needs to LIKE my Facebook post on Sideshow's site about Annoyances. Here's what I wrote:
"Here's a big annoyance! Spooktacular doesn't have a chatroom anymore, so we can't chat with Greg, Chris, Susan, Chicky, Dennis, and everyone else! PLEASE BRING BACK CHAT!"

Oh, and watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-LfQCPJJkY
Funny Sesame Street Star Wars spoof...

I made the mistake of letting go of my Snowtroopers ( unexpected child hospital bill). Now, I can't get a snowy under $200 and Eweb under $200. I won't make the mistake again. I'll get 2 Scouts and a Bike, hahaha and instead of freaking out and selling, I'll put in for over time.
I passed on the E-Web as well, thinking it would be a gift card item, and last for ages. Boy, was I wrong. I just couldn't justify the price though, for what it was.

I'll stick with the Hasbro speederbike. $300 is too rich for my blood...

\

It was more humorous than annoying.. but it was funny seeing so many disjointed texts :lol

You mean like yesterday :lol

Actually punk's quote that he had indicated I was at work and I told the guys not to send me texts. So it was a while back as I was off yesterday. I remember sending that text last year. I guess punk loved that conversation so much he saved it. :lol :lol

Where are the prices posted? All I see on the website is the Preview with no prices listed...

I think everyone needs to LIKE my Facebook post on Sideshow's site about Annoyances. Here's what I wrote:
"Here's a big annoyance! Spooktacular doesn't have a chatroom anymore, so we can't chat with Greg, Chris, Susan, Chicky, Dennis, and everyone else! PLEASE BRING BACK CHAT!"

Oh, and watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-LfQCPJJkY
Funny Sesame Street Star Wars spoof...

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/star-wars-speeder-bike-and-scout-trooper-coming-soon

Oh man, I used to love the first RE back in college. It was so creepy and fun to play with the lights out.

I loved the Resident Evil games on PS1. I was in middle school when they came out and playing them was one of my best video gaming experiences.

Actually punk's quote that he had indicated I was at work and I told the guys not to send me texts. So it was a while back as I was off yesterday. I remember sending that text last year. I guess punk loved that conversation so much he saved it. :lol :lol
So Ken was right.... How's your leg?

Back