(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Disney Afternoon was awesome! :rock

:lecture QFT!!!

And seriously, **** Amazon! I sell toys on there from time to time and just got this ridiculous email from them with requirements to be able to sell toys during the holiday season. The limits were absurd. I'm done with them for good.

I just don't associate Disney and King Darkness together. :dunno
Am I not allowed to enjoy Disney products? :mad:
UTtoyfan said:
Yeah, but I like to sell my tv shows, and those are mostly all over $25 initially.
And MSRP for most Blu-ray is $29.99 now, even though we never buy them at that price.
Ah, I see.
I wonder if Amazon is having issues with sellers not sending them, delays in shipping ect....

If so I get it, I mean people go to Amazon to buy something and don't blame Bobs DVD emporium they blame Amazon even though Amazon has no control.
I'm sure that's it. I always order direct from Amazon, so I never have any issues with private sellers.

:lecture QFT!!!

And seriously, **** Amazon! I sell toys on there from time to time and just got this ridiculous email from them with requirements to be able to sell toys during the holiday season. The limits were absurd. I'm done with them for good.

I got that years ago. I said **** that ****. They don't want you selling unless you're a professional store or something now it seems. No room for people that just want to casually get rid of stuff.

Jerk-GIF.gif

Actually punk's quote that he had indicated I was at work and I told the guys not to send me texts. So it was a while back as I was off yesterday. I remember sending that text last year. I guess punk loved that conversation so much he saved it. :lol :lol

:lol, that wasn't an actual transcript, that was just me making stuff up as I typed of how most of these group texts go. any response could be from any person really. Well, other than the ones that end in 'bro' those are most likely JJJ. :D

Agree. Dio would have kicked that stupid cow's ass :rock

Back