(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

I just like to walk around the dealer room and artist alley and my friend wants to get Stan Lee's signature. I think Saturday would be best. Maybe I'll just work on Friday.

I hate to be a bother, but do you think one of you guys could give us a ride to wherever we're eating since we won't have a car out there? We usually just take the train out and take the C2E2 shuttle there and back to Union Station, but that's probably not going to happen if we're hanging out after the show.

We'll have our car with us so it shouldn't be a problem unless Gibby doesn't have his with him for some reason. I can seat probably 5 in our car.
I'm planning on getting Stan Lee's auto as well sometime on Saturday. Let your friend know it's $60 for comics and $80 for other items to have him autograph them in case he doesn't know.

We'll have our car with us so it shouldn't be a problem unless Gibby doesn't have his with him for some reason. I can seat probably 5 in our car.
I'm planning on getting Stan Lee's auto as well sometime on Saturday. Let your friend know it's $60 for comics and $80 for other items to have him autograph them in case he doesn't know.

:rock :rock

Thanks. I'll let him know about that. He wants go get his Tyler Stout Avengers poster signed by him, so that'll be $80.

Let the flaming continue !

I really like the theme for the series, a great mix of classic SW tunes. It was really cool to hear from Filoni too this weekend. My only question for the last season of TCW was why they changed the name of Korriban, doesnt really matter to me since its just the name of a planet but still odd.

Did it sound like that to you too? Seriously, that's the first thing I heard!! :lol

YES!!! Being my mind lives and breathes in the gutter I thought maybe it was just my warped mind hearing things again. :lol

I should have the Outback, so I can seat 5...and maybe 7 if two wanna dry hump in the trunk area. :lol

No
Did not take week off :(

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Bummer. :(

Waller.JPG

Wow, Thom held a contest?!? Very cool! (great job on the art btw, Thom!)

Congrats Waller!!

Well thanks to punk and gibby for being so accommodating to me. It should be a fun show. I just need to figure out what t-shirt to wear.

This is what I'm bringing for Stan Lee to sign.

$_57.JPG

This is what I'm bringing for Stan Lee to sign.

$_57.JPG

That'll be pretty cool. I was thinking of having him sign one of my classic Marvel premium format bases, but I might sell those anyway, and having Stan sign it would just make me want to keep the statue even more.

adding to C2E2 to-do list...
*divert rearview camera

:lol She puts on a hell of a show let me tell ya! :lol

Well thanks to punk and gibby for being so accommodating to me. It should be a fun show. I just need to figure out what t-shirt to wear.

We always like to be accommodating to our prey... er, I mean friends. :p
As for the shirt, we all go bare chested and spell out FREAKS on them... currently you have your choice between R and E. (and no Ken...Angie will not be joining in. ) :lol

F = Chien (F is for Foreign)
R =
E =
A = Gibby (A is for Aaron)
K = Ken (K is for Ken)
S = Punk (S is for Steve)

I still like Chopper, but I think he will end up grating on me over time, if I watch the show. The ship, forgot what they called it, looks a lot like the Narcissus from Alien...

Filoni's description of Chopper was great. He said R2 is basically like the loyal dog who loves and obeys the master and Chopper is basically the cat who says **** you I do what I want when I want. Like fixing the hyperdrive when he wants to not when told to.

That'll be pretty cool. I was thinking of having him sign one of my classic Marvel premium format bases, but I might sell those anyway, and having Stan sign it would just make me want to keep the statue even more.

Yeah, I'm having him sign this since it will be easy to put on display like it is. And it will keep me from opening it. ha.
For a PF you'd have to be sure it's something that would sell so you could get your $80 back that you invested... it would suck to pay that for the auto and then only be able to sell the PF for retail and lose out on the extra $ spent.

Back