(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Just finished book 5 of A Song of Ice and Fire. Aka Game of Thrones. Wow I never thought in a million years I would read a book with so many pages let alone 5 of them. Im pretty proud of myself and recommend the books to everyone.
Now I wait for the next book to be released!

I just started the first book a couple weeks ago. I have a long way to go since I don't devote much time to reading. Not as much as I should.

I tangented there. I'm going to bed to Poltergeist, and man does that kid have some cool Star Wars toys and all kinds of great posters on the walls.

I liked seeing figures from other movies in movies. I noticed a Black Hole poster and Vincent figure in Tron: Legacy yesterday.

Super busy this morning, but.......drums.....

image_zpsefaf7347.jpg

No way! :thud:

You just made my day, Thom! I've been feeling a little down since my brother left yesterday. I miss seeing my family regularly.

Wait, so Thom and Waller have to go in the closet for 7 Minutes of Heaven now? That's what we were playing for, right?

Pray he doesn't alter it further...

steve - looks like thursday is a no-go for now (no babysitter for the little guy). :(

any plans for friday? how about you scott?

edit -
i think my plan is to bring the kid down friday am, walk around for a couple of hours, head back home and drop him off, then come back downtown before 5pm. i'll be downtown then through sunday checkout.

No way! :thud:

You just made my day, Thom! I've been feeling a little down since my brother left yesterday. I miss seeing my family regularly.

Happy to help! :)

I think I still have your address so I will get them off to you sometime this week.

Geography makes 7 minutes in heaven difficult so I'll just toss in a pair of my dirty undies and a cigarette for you.

First day off in ten days. I'm gonna be blowing up the Cantina today. :rotfl

steve - looks like thursday is a no-go for now (no babysitter for the little guy). :(

any plans for friday? how about you scott?

edit -
i think my plan is to bring the kid down friday am, walk around for a couple of hours, head back home and drop him off, then come back downtown before 5pm. i'll be downtown then through sunday checkout.

Ok, no worries. He's fine to come along as well if you want him to.

As for Friday & Saturday night I'm up for whatever everyone else wants to do... except dirty old man Ken and his Burlesque extravaganza! :lol

Scott should be there early Friday if I remember correctly. Ben, when do you think you'll be hitting the show?

Ok, no worries. He's fine to come along as well if you want him to.

I thought about bringing him, but his bedtime is 845-9pm usually. :(

As for Friday & Saturday night I'm up for whatever everyone else wants to do... except dirty old man Ken and his Burlesque extravaganza! :lol

:lol:lol

Scott should be there early Friday if I remember correctly. Ben, when do you think you'll be hitting the show?

Ok cool.

Ben - are you gonna try and join us for dinner one of the nights? You're more than welcome to stay in our room, too, if you like.

/me hates missing a show that so many freak friends will be attending.

Back