(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: (galactiboy's Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

In case you wanted to see the start of my Star Wars photo frame here's a quick vid I took of a few frames. If you have sound turn it up a bit :)

LINK

I love it! What model frame is that. Does it stretch all the photos to fit or does it also display them in their original size?

Ken, I think you failed at the last part of your multiquote. haha. You didn't reply to anything.

Hey! I got **** to do to.

But Ken really should be taking some more pictures of vintage me things. ;)

Back to my errands... I'll pop in again in a few hours...

tumblr_lrvw8fej0q1qlzduwo1_400.gif

I love it! What model frame is that. Does it stretch all the photos to fit or does it also display them in their original size?

Thanks bro. I knew you would appreciate it !

It's actually a Kodak Easy Share.

It has little speakers in it and it detects mp3 files and plays them on a loop ! (I have the entire Star Wars Soundtrack on there LOL)

It's pretty cool. Got it as a give a bit ago and never knew what to use it for until now. It takes an SD card or USB stick. So I used a USB stick and can put tons of pics on there !

You have the option of fit to screen or fill. Lots of little options.

It's just right for what we want.

One more rant went to local comic shop they have the Black series Stormtrooper and I said to.myself "finally" walked up grabbed it then seen the 54.99 price tag and said "GTFO here with that" and walked out. Price gouging so bad these days.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Well, I went to the gym today.... first time in months.

Anyone else buying the 66 Batman and Robin?

A few of us here have them on order. Myself included... I think JJJ and Ben do as well.

Well, I went to the gym today.... first time in months.

Anyone else buying the 66 Batman and Robin?

Way to go. I'm headed there now.

A few of us here have them on order. Myself included... I think JJJ and Ben do as well.

Yeap, I was charged for bats. Glad I sold some stuff to be able to pay for him !

Back