Flash PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flash?

Naw, there are x-men chicks that need their third and fourth versions made.

honestly we're getting an X-23, Emma and Psylock before flash?? It's comical at this point. Sure enough when SS finally gives us a flash he'll have a chin strap, knee pads, yellow bolts down the side of his pants and shiny red metallic suit with body panels :horror

honestly we're getting an X-23, Emma and Psylock before flash?? It's comical at this point. Sure enough when SS finally gives us a flash he'll have a chin strap, knee pads, yellow bolts down the side of his pants and shiny red metallic suit with body panels :horror

Don't forget those overkill boots lol

Anyone read Danel Bel comment FB with Log PF. someone asked about a Flash Pf, he wrote something like mmmm let's wait to find out. Can't get the FB comments to load to find it again.

This PF is gonna come with, knee/elbow/shoulder pads, dog collar, zippers, painted on wing tips, and yellow racing stripes on his thighs when it comes out. It'll be labeled a MAQ and probably cost over a Grand. Enjoy folks!

This PF is gonna come with, knee/elbow/shoulder pads, dog collar, zippers, painted on wing tips, and yellow racing stripes on his thighs when it comes out. It'll be labeled a MAQ and probably cost over a Grand. Enjoy folks!

Oh God surely not! It has to be a classic Flash after waiting so long!

You would think it would be classic, but you never know with SSC...

Which is why I'm more than content with my Prime 1 New 52 version which is close enough to the original costume for me and after reward points, was $575. AND I get to enjoy it now instead of waiting another 2 years (or longer).

Which is why I'm more than content with my Prime 1 New 52 version which is close enough to the original costume for me and after reward points, was $575. AND I get to enjoy it now instead of waiting another 2 years (or longer).

I'm glad you enjoy it. However, I detest just about all the New 52 costumes. I think it's a Lee thing with me. I love Jim Lee's art but hate all of his costume redesigns. Hate his X-MEN costume redesigns too.

I'm glad you enjoy it. However, I detest just about all the New 52 costumes. I think it's a Lee thing with me. I love Jim Lee's art but hate all of his costume redesigns. Hate his X-MEN costume redesigns too.

I didn't think the New 52 statues were Jim Lee based. What do you think of his Hush costume designs?

Regarding Flash it's classic or nothing for me. No metalic or gold, just classic yellow and red Flash.

I didn't think the New 52 statues were Jim Lee based. What do you think of his Hush costume designs?

Regarding Flash it's classic or nothing for me. No metalic or gold, just classic yellow and red Flash.

Yeah, Lee redesigned just about all the costumes when the New 52 kicked off. He penciled the Justice League and redesigned all the characters costumes. So, the NEW 52 Bats, GL, Flash, Supes, WW, Cyborg, and Aquaman costumes are all Lee creations. He's a great artist but a ****** costume designer.

I'm with you. I'd love a classic Flash PF. Don't need or want a heavily sideshowified piece.

Last edited:

Understood. We all have our likes and dislikes.

With SSC these days, I doubt there is any chance for a true classic Flash costume though (but I could be wrong - Green Arrow is pretty close).

Understood. We all have our likes and dislikes.

With SSC these days, I doubt there is any chance for a true classic Flash costume though (but I could be wrong - Green Arrow is pretty close).

With sideshow, you just never know what you're going to get.

Back