Flash Gordon 1980 Ming & Flash Coming-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spizz

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Wish they were PF's-

IMG_9244.jpg

IMG_9245.jpg

Wow those are really well done! Here's hoping this new company can stick it out for the long haul... or at least until I can get a figure of the the Dude :rock

Oh these bring back lots of memories. My dad got a sattelite dish when I was a kid (the big metal ones where you had to go outside and turn it with a crank to get different channels) and I remember watching Flash Gordon several times a day for weeks on end. Oh how I loved Flash...and Ming was one of my early favorite villians. These figures look great!

The company is actually a part of Entertainment Earth, so they should have some money behind them. As long as they don't release too many stinkers they should be alright.

My older sister, my younger brother, and I watched this movie for the first time on Showtime in 1981 or so.

Get this - we didn't have Showtime - we watched the entire thing through screen snow and flickers - LOL. The sound was good, though.

I saw it unobscured a few years later - a classic in my mine (even though people hated it when it first came out).

Queen did the theme song! What more can you ask for?!

God... it is so sad that I love this cruddy movie. I think the figures look sweet. :D

VULTAN: "Gordon's aliiiiiiive?"

Back