*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can hope. That game is still an all-time great and has held up very well.

yay im not alone

dude, if we can just get pvc or vinyl figures that would scratch my itch. this game being as popular as the kunio kun series is...HAS NO FIGURES? WTF JAPAN?

^ you're right!

In another note, any updates on Loftwing? Last I heard it was October, but the month is nearly over!

^ you're right!

In another note, any updates on Loftwing? Last I heard it was October, but the month is nearly over!

It's been shipping internationally for a month-plus now. I just don't think it's reached the U.S. quite yet.

Pics..

Attachments

• DSC02207.JPG
    DSC02207.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC02209.JPG
    DSC02209.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 102
According to the F4F Facebook, "a new pre-order method that will be different from before" starts on Tuesday.

Huh? How different can you get from going to the site and checking out with what you want?

TBD exclusive es for two weeks and then it goes to wait list.

12191603_10153234464161732_2776525457857095683_n.jpg

Hell yeah. Just what I wanted. I only have the regular Ryo, so not sure if I want Lan Di exclusive or the regular edition to match.
Wonder if this new method would make any difference at all. I see many comments on FB that are confused over the matter.

Hell yeah. Just what I wanted. I only have the regular Ryo, so not sure if I want Lan Di exclusive or the regular edition to match.
Wonder if this new method would make any difference at all. I see many comments on FB that are confused over the matter.

Same here, prefered the regular for Ryo and it worked out cuz when I got him the EXs were long sold out anyway. Im guessing the Lan Di EX is the other mirror(no brainer)- interested to see what the reg will be. Maybe wooden dojo floor?

Im on theyre mailing list, a little annoyed I didnt/havent heard anything about it yet- glad I came in here today lol

Same here, prefered the regular for Ryo and it worked out cuz when I got him the EXs were long sold out anyway. Im guessing the Lan Di EX is the other mirror(no brainer)- interested to see what the reg will be. Maybe wooden dojo floor?

Im on theyre mailing list, a little annoyed I didnt/havent heard anything about it yet- glad I came in here today lol

If it's the mirror which makes sense then I'll skip that. They did post a preview image a while back. I'll just get a regular even if it's the same concrete path. Much appropriate when placed side by side.

They didn't send an email out for this yet. They are so slow either the, best keep tabs on their Fb page.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey F4F veterans, I'm considering getting the 1/4 Zelda statue. Should I risk getting it from ebay for less than retail or get it through one of the reputable retailers? The ebay listings say they are unopened, so no idea if there are any breakages or flaws.

Hey F4F veterans, I'm considering getting the 1/4 Zelda statue. Should I risk getting it from ebay for less than retail or get it through one of the reputable retailers? The ebay listings say they are unopened, so no idea if there are any breakages or flaws.

If you buy one from eBay and it has breakage or flaws, then you file a claim with eBay and return the Zelda immediately. That's the risk sellers take when they choose to sell uninflected products on eBay.

Awesome pics bro. How do you get them so fast:p

Oh, I guess the standard one will be fine for me. Base does not match with Ryo but its still a nice alternative.

Back