*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vertical.jpg

wonder how much the prices will be set for these now? F4F are sure wont be charging the same as it was back then for Ryo.

What bases are you guys getting?

I have the regular Ryo but will probably opt for this EX. The regular floor looks perfectly fine, though.

nice one guys. i really like the switch out arm.

Im guessing there wont be anymore after this release for shenmue series. hopefully they move onto streets of rage. wonder how their internal talks went for that sor related post that was posted on fb a while back

Saw a pic of the base that they raised the es on exclusive light suit Samus to 1000. I wonder if they'll still do this with these closed exclusive edition size after two weeks.

Saw a pic of the base that they raised the es on exclusive light suit Samus to 1000. I wonder if they'll still do this with these closed exclusive edition size after two weeks.

How the heck can they RAISE the edition size on EX Light Suit Samus when they already had the edition size set and sold out at a certain run size? For that to be the case, shouldn't hundreds of wait listed customers be getting conversions right now...?

Oh, I didn't doubt that they raised the edition size. I'm just confused about how/when they sold several hundred more exclusive edition pieces...

That is very sneaky if they raised the edition size afterwards. In one way they say they want to limit/lower the edition size amount and then now they do that with Samus????

I wonder if they stick to their new rules, would they print the actual number of units produced on the final bases????

Back