*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12241785_10153256968916732_7371670598783605828_n.jpg

King is the only one of that first set of Tekken characters I might get.

My dream statue for Tekken is Lei Wulong, but unfortunately it will never happen. Plus if it did I think I would prefer mixed media. His outfit is beautiful.

They said they'll make everybody if these sell well. Too bad PCS didn't go for the license since they would've been mixed media.

They said they'll make everybody if these sell well. Too bad PCS didn't go for the license since they would've been mixed media.

The problem is I don't see these selling well. Tekken really died in popularity in the West and I think the West is F4F's primary audience.

Plus Tekken 7 is still so far away and there is virtually no hype for it either.

I hope I'm wrong about this. There are a lot of Tekken characters I would love to have statues of.

Maybe one day F4F will get the Guilty Gear license. That would make me shed tears of joy.

Lan Di's preorder closes soon.

Should I pre-order the EX? I never played Shenmue but I'm absolutely fascinated by the Lan Di statue for whatever reason. It makes me want to play Shenmue lol

Lan Di's preorder closes soon.

Should I pre-order the EX? I never played Shenmue but I'm absolutely fascinated by the Lan Di statue for whatever reason. It makes me want to play Shenmue lol

Buy whichever one you like is all I can say. I would want both for myself too but in the end got the EX one even though I only have the normal Ryo. I missed out on that ship.

I might wait for the reg Lan Di, I actually prefer the wooden base.

I'm watching a longplay now on youtube. I absolutely love the dreamcast era. My favorite game was blue stinger and shenmue's "atmosphere" reminds me of that for some reason.

I might wait for the reg Lan Di, I actually prefer the wooden base.

I'm watching a longplay now on youtube. I absolutely love the dreamcast era. My favorite game was blue stinger and shenmue's "atmosphere" reminds me of that for some reason.

Cool, either one is a good choice. More support for Shenmue products is what counts.

Did you contribute for the shenmue 3 game on kickstarter or the paypal slacker backer on the official site?
Dreamcast had so many many great games for its time.

Nope! I had no interest in Shenmue 3 at the time, but I am interested in the paypal slacker backer now. I'll check it out. Thanks!

Dreamcast....crazy taxi, sonic adventure, blue stinger, house of the dead 2, code veronica, zombie's revenge, heavy metal, power stone...so goooood

Nope! I had no interest in Shenmue 3 at the time, but I am interested in the paypal slacker backer now. I'll check it out. Thanks!

Dreamcast....crazy taxi, sonic adventure, blue stinger, house of the dead 2, code veronica, zombie's revenge, heavy metal, power stone...so goooood

Cool. check it out and show your support. Hope you enjoy the youtube vids of shenmue and what it is all about.
So much more games like, jet set radio, skies of arcadia, power stone, soul caibur, chuchu rocket, space channel 5, virtua tennis, samba de amigo, rez, damn the list goes on and on.

Dreamcast was awesome, and Shenmue is an all-time classic game. Gameplay is a little clumsy by today's standards, and that voice acting is pretty bad, but overall the game holds up and is still playable and enjoyable.

while we're lovin on one of the best systems ever, thought Id throw in Tokyo Extreme Racer, Dead or Alive 2, Capcom vs SNK, and Grandia II. Actually can I say Skies of Arcadia, Jet Grind and Grandia II twice? lol gah! loved those... still do. Cant wait for Shenmue 3- backed it also, but been so long I need a refresh on the story. Passed on Lan Di and Hazuki EXs, regs for me

Back